Keyboard issues

Im having problems with keyboard while playing games. Just about every game i play my keyboard will sometimes act like im holding any movement key down. for example i was walking around in oblivion, i let go of the w key and it still kept going in that direction. it only stops if i press the key again. Anyway to fix it? Im using an hp by omen laptop.

Specs: OMEN by HP Laptop PC - 15-ax033dx (ENERGY STAR)
Microprocessor Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ (2.6 GHz, up to 3.5 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
Chipset Intel HM170
Memory, standard 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
Video graphics * NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960M (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)

• Discrete
    Hard drive 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA

Did you accidentally turn Sticky Keys on? Tap SHIFT five times and turn it off. I think you can disable Sticky Keys completely, as well.

Sticky keys is a great thing to check first. If the sticky keys setting doesn’t help then:

• Try plugging in a USB keyboard and see if the problem happens with it. That’ll tell if it’s a problem specific to the laptop keys such as maybe sometimes getting stuck when key is depressed.
  • Does it only happen with some keys or all keys?
  • You could test keys by using NotePad (or Word or anything that lets you type text) by pressing buttons and seeing if you get infinite repeat in the text box.

And, as the bot says, welcome to our little piece of heaven, Nugundam.

I turned it off, im gonna try to use a usb keyboard when i get the chance.

I turned it off, im gonna try to use a usb keyboard when i get the chance.