Kindle eBooks Bargain Thread

If youre interested theres a couple of books on grilling cheap on Amazon. Weber’s Big Book of Burgers: The Ultimate Guide to Grilling Incredible Backyard Fare for $1.99 and Weber’s New Real Grilling: The Ultimate Cookbook for Every Backyard Griller for $2.99 Both are written by Jamie Purviance, Webers master griller and chef.

I’m showing The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson as free right now on Kindle. I enjoyed it immensely when I read it last year and the 2nd book in the series came out early this year which I also loved.

Thanks!

Shameless personal plug but my espionage thriller The Uno Affair is now available for the bargain price of $2.99

I like the cover redesign, Andy.

Thanks. Decided to spend a few dollars on some professional images.

It’s a fun read and well worth twice the price.

– Aleck (no affiliation to Andy)

Bought and added to my insane Kindle backlog. But in the priority folder. :)

Thanks Aleck, much appreciated. And I hope you enjoy it Denny.

As an aside (and for those in this forum seeking gaming-related content) the novel’s focus is mostly Ludlum/Forsyth-style espionage with an auto racing back-story but it also boasts a significant PC gaming sub-plot. If you want to learn more you’ll have to follow Denny’s lead and spend the 3 bucks :-)

Done. Next on my list.

And here I thought it would have something to do with Uno “after dark” on Xbox Live.

Always enjoyed your racing sim column in PC Gamer even though I’m not really a racing enthusiast. I’ll definitely pony up for a copy.

The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson is on sale for $2.99 today. It’s YA. As someone who is currently burning through the Harry Potter series, would I enjoy this book?

Bought it myself based simply on the fact that I have loved every other book by Sanderson I have read. It is still on sale today in case you are interested.

I’m gonna get it even though the title makes me think that it’s about someone with arthritis!

It isn’t?

Lords of the Sky, a well-reviewed collection of air combat history and anecdotes by Dan Hampton (author of Viper Pilot), is on sale for $1.99 on Kindle today. Just noticed it was about $20 cheaper than when I put it on my wish list, so I grabbed it.

Damn, thanks for that heads up Denny. Purchased!

Seconded, thanks, can’t wait to read it! :)

Damn, missed it :/

— Alan