Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Finally started my full playthrough with v1.9.2 and all DLCs on Hardcore mode. So far (30 hours) no significant bugs (I fell into the ground in the forest once). I love the hardcore mode btw, I was worried about some of the changes (not seeing Henry’s icon on the map) but it is actually brilliant in how it raises the immersiveness. I would say this is the most immersive game since STALKER (perhaps tied with RDR2).
There is of course more “clunk” in the animation work and whatnot, but eh, couldn’t care less (yes it is couldn’t you “could” heathens).

I had 8 saviour schnappses that I got in Skalitz, so when I had only two remaining, I had to learn how to brew more, that was fun! But first I had to learn to read, hah. Now I can make three schnappses from one round of brewing so it goes fast.

Few shots from my so far journey

Moody Talmberk at night

And during the day, view from its bridge

Rattay church, early morn after I woke up in a pigsty because my Henry is somnambulant

You see that mountain? You can climb it!

Today I spent most of my day in Sasau, where I investigated stone masonry crime, got into some proper shenanigans with Charlatan (poor Mr. Loukota…and Prokop) and picked up a wedding gift for lady Stephanie. Then I went to sleep in a local inn and these views greeted me

Now it is 1:30 AM so I guess I too should go take a nap. Sigh.