Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Awesome! Now, if someone can invent a time machine so I can play Sea of Thieves, this, Vermintide 2 and every other game ever!

I just finished Elex (glorious piranha eurojank) and now I am thinking if I should start Kingdom Come, or let it cook for a bit longer and play Humble Bundled Dark Souls 3 first.

…I will probably go for DS3 for now, Kingdom Come deserves more patches and DS3 won’t get anymore.

It’s funny, thinking back about what big games I played in last couple of years, Dishonored 2, Batman Arkham Knight, Deus Ex MD, Mass Effect Andromeda, Mafia 3, Homefront Revolution, Elex, Quantum Break…I waited with all of these and even if I bought them on release, only played several months after and had much better experience as a result.

There is a time machine, but it just keeps sending you back Into the Breach over and over again.

Ha ha well done, sir!

I think this patch is what I’ve been waiting for to dive back in. I have suffered a couple of quest bugs and hopefully this fixes them. Also glad to see the QoL additions and nerf to Lockpicking.

Has anyone “finished” the game yet? I haven’t seen a spoiler thread pop up yet and that is unusual for Qt3 with a game like this.

It’s completely historical so it’s all been spoiled by history textbooks.

With this new patch should I be diving in now? I see it features a more robust Save (and save on exit) feature, which is one of the big things tripping me up.

It’s a pretty nice problem to have, overall, haha

And @Miguk is always there, taunting me for how I could have done it better.

Finally playing thanks to megapatch. So is there a way to eat just one bread instead of the entire stack of 20 (on console)?

How would you rank it among other PB games? I generally love them, warts and all, but haven’t gotten around to Risen 2 or 3 or Elex yet.

Gothic 2 NOTR>Gothic 1>Elex=Risen>Risen 3>Gothic 3>Risen 2

But I enjoyed all of them. Elex looked horrible from preview videos so it pleasantly surprised me. Some cool quest design there, world is still nice to explore and they even took some care with the ending (in Risen 2/3 endings were terrible).

I am pretty sure this must be possible somehow, but not sure how since I haven’t played far enough to have multiple breads :)

Maybe I’m reading the inventory wrong? It shows the # sign then instead of just 1 there is more, same goes for apples or any other food item. Sometimes there is just one, other times many more depending on how much I’ve taken from places.

So after reading up and watching some streams I’m kind of coming around on this game, or I’m at least curious enough to want to try. One question for folks who own a hard copy: does it come with an actual physical map? Because if it does, I’m going to want that. And if it doesn’t I’ll just get the digital version. Many thanks in advance.

@Desslock bought an Xbox copy just to get the physical map, in addition to his digital copy on PC.

But I notice Amazon lists a Special Edition and a Standard Edition of the Xbox version. I can’t find the difference between the two in the description, and they both seem to be the same price.

I did not get a map in my physical copy of the PS4 game. I only went physical cause I got a big discount.

Hmmm, in that case, my new theory is that Desslock got a physical map because he got a higher tier Collector’s Edition when he originally backed the Kickstarter, if the regular game doesn’t come with the physical map.

OK, I do see that there are two different editions and they are the same price at Amazon. Maybe the Special Edition has extra goodies?

I need help. I was getting on my horse and hit “some” key by accident. Now my game is “super zoomed in”. I can’t see the entire game image, just a zoomed in version. If I try to quit the game, I only see part of the first word of each menu item to the far right and letters are very large. Any idea how to get back to a normal image? I’ve tried quitting the game and restarting but no luck. And rebooting my pc doesn’t work either. Right now my only solution is to delete the game and reinstall it but I really hate to do that. Any ideas?

Nevermind, nVidia configuration fixed it.

Is there any penalty for stealing stuff from a locked chest if no one can see me take the stuff?

I know I might not be able to sell it, but there’s an axe, shield etc I could use. Not sure if it hurts my reputation.

no penalty if you get away with it. Though walking around with stolen goods can prompt guards to demand to search you.