Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Yeah, oddly enough for a manic action movie they struggled with the characters here. I think Samuel L. Jackson was awesome in the first one, and Elton John / Poppy was not a suitable replacement.

Yaaaaayyyyyyy!

Good news, enjoyed both films a lot. Still want to see a third and final kick ass though.

I felt the second movie wasn’t as good, as it leaned into the craziness just a bit too much. (And it was pretty horrible what they did with Roxy…)

Regarding Kick Ass - doesn’t look like there’ll be a third movie, but they are making a TV series. Not sure if thats a good thing or not as yet.

I felt the same about the 2nd movie. (Kingsman)

Is the second Kick Ass worth watching? The first one was absolutely sublime, but I thought the second one had really bad word of mouth?

I loved both movies, though i agree the first was superior. I hope we get more Roxy.

The quality drop off from KA1 to KA2 was worse than KM1 to KM2. But then KA2 was made by a different creative team. To be honest, I can’t really recommend it. But then I’ve basically blanked it from my memory, whereas I’d really enjoyed KA1 and remember that very well.

Well, with this franchise anything is possible I guess, but I REALLY doubt we’ll see her again…

She’s gonna be a bad guy with an eyepatch.

I had to google who you guys are talking about.

Ah okay. Her. She was hardly in the movie. Spoilers in that link, obviously, if you haven’t seen Golden Circle yet.

There was one superdumb toilet humorless scene but I liked it a lot on the whole, almost as much as the first film. Jim Carrey is great in it, Mother Russia is great, action was good.

I’d be totally behind this.