Kitsune is dead AND I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHO KILLED HIM

Perhaps he’s just posting under his normal username.

I can’t tell you how much I wish this was Kitsune writing a 18,000 word post about how Bill was gone.

This really needed to be done up Phoenix Wright style.

How’s this?

Classic thread. Legendary, just as the image says.

As to whether Kitsune is an alt, remember when everyone was convinced Koontz was a fictional character? Look how that turned out.

I imagine Kitsune sitting deep in his underground lair, putting the final touches on his master weapon with which he will destroy us all: A gigantic collection of letters and punctuation which will drop from the skies and crush us.

“Hahahah!” he cackles maniacally, “Who’s typing ‘tl;dr’ NOW???”

He moved to Japan for real this time?

If Kitsune is dead, I give even odds he was killed by a crazy Korean chick.

I think he probably got sick of everyone’s garbage and just left. He quit GAF basically overnight too.

Yeah, that’s…um…one way to put it.

Blast. In my haste to get out the truth, I screwed up the Copy/Paste for his last post. I FEEXED.

Well Al - can I call you Al? You can call me Betty. Al, I was reluctant to comment on that time period, and I simultaneously curse and congratulate you on your due diligence in checking my facts. However, it wasn’t Kitsune who was dead around that time. More like someone close to him. But that is not what is at stake at this point in time. Focus!

I did, you’ll pardon me for being vague in my OP about the search criteria. It was more for dramatic effect than chapter and verse. Unless I did screw it up, and there is a post more recent than a March 16th post. Is there?

You serve a vital function to our little community with that graphic Woo, and I for one commend you heartily for it.

You did? Forgive me, for I must not have been there to hear it. Also, awesome job of putting suspicion back on yourself!

Not anymore. I’ll get to that in a bit.

I can’t tell you how happy I am to read this. I hope I make you perfectly miserable, you sad old bastard.

Spoofy’s not old!

The sun rises over the normally tranquil monastery of the Queteetree order. Normally there would be meditations on the lessons of the previous day, discussions of things achieved and, perhaps, waffles.

But today the blissful silence is shattered by a cry of horror. Another body has been found.

Kitsune has been killed in the night, his body laid out on the floor in a crucifixion pose, his hundreds of import games he’d played arranged around him in the shape of an enormous pair of wings. A copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 is savagely stuffed in his mouth, gaping wide as if to scream.

There is still a monster among us, hunting us down one by one.

Who will you gently touch today?

Somebody gunna getta hurt reeaaal baaad.

I’m not gunna say who…

But I think you know heem very well.

Nah, you’re right, that’s his last post. I’m also eagerly awaiting your shocking revelations about secret identities! Don’t let us down, Bill.

Just posting to divert suspicion.

The real question is… where’s the party thread?

If you’re gonna object, you best add music.

HOLD IT!

And if you’re gonna make a Usual Suspects reference, you should spell “Keyser Söze” right.

Tonight I make my reveal. If I live that long.