Knock at the Cabin - Bautista, Groff, Ron Weasley, and Shyamalan in the woods

Based on the novel The Cabin at the End of the World, by Paul Tremblay.

It can’t be any worse than Old.

What could?

Old II.

I am deeply skeptical of Shyamalan, but this trailer definitely has me intrigued.

That’s how he gets ya every time! What a twist!

Well, so far I’ve avoided paying to see most of his movies. Generally I wait for reviews so I’ve been spared a lot of pain.

No.45

I haven’t seen Old but I cannot be convinced it’s worse than The Happening.

I’m not sure I can be convinced anything is worse than The Happening.

That’s a tough call for me. Old is really bad, but so is The Happening. I guess one has Wahlberg memes and is kinda fun to just laugh at due to the bad acting and stupidity. Old is that fatal mix of boring and bad.

Then again, the bottom of Shyamalan for me is After Earth.

I wonder how far into the movie that final part of the trailer is. I’m gonna guess like 80% of the way through.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Right? A boring, badly acted, dumb father-son vanity project. It doesn’t get much worse.

I think The Happening is the worst movie I have ever seen. I haven’t seen Old, though.

The trailer feels like a mix of The Box and Cabin in the Woods, both movies I liked a lot. I also think Dave Bautista is good in anything. There’s no way I am going to pay for tickets to anything by Shyamalan, though. I think he’s a hack who had one great moment a long time ago.

I’m with you on that. I think good directors can get really good performances out of him.

The Happening was so bad I haven’t watched anything by M. Knight since.

I hope this is good, but I doubt even Bautista can save it.

Think I’ll just read the Wikipedia when this comes out and call it a day, but I do like Bautista.

Yep. Love this man and he’s such a good person in RL too.

That was good. LOL

Yeah, he makes great trailers.

It’s been a long time since I enjoyed one of his movies.