I didn’t see this mentioned anywhere else, sorry if I missed it.
Here’s the readme:
- Added two new “swkotor.ini” sound options,
Environment Effects Nonstreaming=1
Environment Effects Streaming=1
The Environment Effects Streaming=0 option was added to fix a problem with sound pauses while playing the game with an Intel i845 or i850 chipset motherboard and a 100 MHz Front Side Bus.
- removed the awareness penalty when running
- Made a fix to the “Disable Vertex Buffer Objects” option in “swkotor.ini”.
Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1
If you are having some odd, random graphics issues you may be able to resolve them by adding an entry to your “swkotor.ini” file:
- Made a fix to the Enable Hardware Mouse option when it is disabled. This fixes a crash with certain ATI Radeon 9600 video cards.
- Made a fix to a display issue with Small Fonts.
- Made a fix to a gamma issue after movies finish playing.
- Removed the display of Force Points on portrait tooltips for non-Jedi characters.
- Fixed bug where some objects in the game would give a sticky mouse indicator like they had an inventory when they did not.
- Fixed an issue where if you changed appearance while Force Speed was active your movement rate would return to normal.
- Fixed an issue with droid animation when the item they were using ran out or their target died.
- The turret mini-game should no longer have the blur visual effect if you enter it with that visual effect turned on.
- The Security option no longer displays for doors which a key is required.
- Fixed a rare bug where the game could get stuck if an autopause was triggered at the exact same time as an area transition.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when a Dark Jedi dies at the exact same time as he deflected a blaster bolt.
- Fixed a rare crash on startup under Windows 98.
- Fixed a few memory leaks.