Krayzkrok's crazy croc show

There’s a rumour going around that I have several large saltwater crocodiles in my back yard, and that I actually interact with said critters on a regular basis. To find out the truth, tune into my latest TV show! No, really.

The show is called “Croc Attack” which, amazingly enough, has never actually been used as the title for a TV show about crocodiles… attacking… before. Amusingly, it’s part of Shark Week on Discovery Channel. Now I don’t know about you, but that doesn’t quite seem right. I can’t put my finger on it. Anyway, I won’t complain.

It’s on at 9pm ET/PT Saturday 7th August, 12am ET/PT Sunday 8th August and 6pm ET/PT Sunday 8th August.

Please watch my TV show in your millions, and hopefully I’ll get to do more! For added incentive, it’s got Smaug in it. And Grimlock! At 1,000 frames per second. It’s too exciting to bear, but I hope you can give it a shot.

To give you some idea of what we had to go through, here’s Erin and I looking ridiculous in our Avatar outfits while pandering to one of the stars.

That’s awesome! I’ll be watching.

Holy shit dude, well done!

And I believe I recognise that skyline in the background.

Awesome, krayz. I will check it out.

Ha! Just showed my kids your post. We’ll be watching for sure. :)

6pm on Sunday, we’re so there! Can’t wait to watch, Adam.

Very cool. I’ll also be watching.

Awesome! I’ll be watching with my minions.

Count me in, if only watching in blah, fuzzy, standard definition.

I can’t wait to check it out, and programmed this on the Tivo! It’ll be nice to have something beside Sesame Street & Super Why on there for once…

Cool! Will definitely tune in.

When this makes you rich, do not forget the little people that made it happen.

Nice!

I bet if you would have called it the “crayz croc show,” people would probably have been confused.

Meaning the big lizards?

If you’re anywhere near as entertaining as you were on the last TV bit I saw you on (and on the QT3 Games podcast), this will probably end up a keeper.

DVR scheduled. :)

That guy looks so relaxed.

Wow, congratulations!

Woot!!! Awesomeness. Looking forward to this. :)

Awesome. Can’t wait!

Wow, congrats! The kidlet is really into animals right now, so I’ll definitely watch.