Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

If I heard Dango right in his video, he says yes.

Sadly no Teddy Bears, which I assume the game deliberately witheld to get me to spend more to get more rolls.

Our next Banner is Juggler/Zerida, and I would like both. Time to build up before then again (I actually have a good pile of crystals I am refusing to touch, except for occasional $$).

In related news Red Cav is now level 6.

Oh, questions:

As I inch upward in power, at what point do I start considering e.g. level 70 dragons? Or trying to push ahed in the Bonding Realm?

I think you should be able to do all the 70 dragons. Your Elwin and Leon are a little stronger than mine I think. Bonding realms 65 are a little easier than 70 dragons so should also be doable.

Fire- easiest way is to do leongrisser it with 3 cheerleaders and a tank. Leon can stay out of the dragon’s debuff range, the tank sits right next to him to soak damage, and Liana/Tiaris/Sophia or Iris for support.

Ice - The toughest part is for your mages to survive the dragon’s physical attack. I had to put performer’s mask on Luna and some other tricks to debuff the dragon’s atk.

Thunder - This one I very narrowedly beat (literally on turn 15 counter attack), but your Elwin’s 6* and mine is 5* so you might have a easier time. I did switch Ledin to King from Templar so that he wouldn’t get one shot while tanking for Leon (this was back when I had Elwin as the one decent infantry/lancer. If your Bern/Sakura/Sumire/Vargas is built enough you might be able to attack the drake with more units, though that comes with their own complications with the mechanics)

Dark - it’s easy. Basically same as 65.

Also, go buy that Lana robe from the secret realms shop! It’s probably the best item there, and will make your Time Trials/Ice dragon/Leviar easier.

I recently got my Sophia to 60 and she has okish gear, so I’ll try that.

I don’t have any joystick points yet (I never could beat that first challenge from the prior event). I’m going to try the challenges here and the ones always available, Lana robe is definitely first on my list.

It occurs to me I could sumire/Sakura the thunder dragon from outside of his range with the aoes. But only a couple of times. Still that might be nice, especially with the bleeds. Although neither of them is very powerful yet. I’ve upgraded Elwin some since I last bumped up dragon tiers though (6*, some bonds, a few minor enchant upgrades, Aeneas helm is now maxxed). I will take Frontal Assault for that I think.

Sophia doesn’t need much for that strategy. Mass attack Leon when Chivalry’s down, Rewind him for more Chivalry, and enough HP to survive AoE.

The DPS check on Thunder is the hardest part, so AoEs probably won’t help. Plus he’s immune to percentage based fixed damage, which is what those bleeds are.

This inspired me to get off my butt and start on the 70 dragons. (Also, it’s slow at work this afternoon.) I did Fire with Leon (~6K), Ledin (~5.5K), and Liana/Iris/Sophia (only Liana is really built to use, the rest stole my mage gear from real mages)… not easily, but with a couple of turns to spare once I worked out the dragon’s action order. More than a little bit above the 65 bonding realm, but not prohibitive at all. Switching in Sophia for Altemuller (faction buff and a slightly easier non-boss clear) was the difference from my earlier attempts; Rewind kind of breaks things and Strengthen is good enough. Much appreciated for that.

Yeah, one thing I like about her is that her 3 core skills aren’t really stat dependent. I mean sure the Rewind heal isn’t as good if she’s not build like a first teamer but so what. Regen is based on target health and the attack buff is always useful.

I didn’t know why you complained about the bear, but I got one, and yeah, I get it, nice item for a Tiaris :D

The sword is really cool. I got two and one is going to Sakura (doh), the other to Kirikaze probably.

The armor is tricky. I don’t see anybody using it but my Luna, maybe, although the ranged requirement of the trigger makes it useless for a bow one. And a flyer one being target by a ranged attack is dead. Hrrrm, weird one.

Haven’t got the hat, but I got another pair of “move again 2 blocks” boots, which is one of my absolute favourite accessories, so yay!

The banner sure is unusually generous: I got all this+a couple extra junk out of 4 draws, and one was a total dud. I got 2x2 SSRs, and 1x3SSRs.

What luck! Thankfully I’m not much tempted by equipment banners so I’ll be able to stay strong for this.

@Kyrios Grats on Fire clear. Dark 70 should be really easy for you as well, if you haven’t done it already. Also, everyone has a stronger Leon than I do. Don’t remember the last time I’ve encountered a weaker Leon than mine (especially in WA)

Obviously any support buffer could take advantage but that seems like the best use for it.

I guess I will probably replace Hrunting with this sword on Leonhardt at some point. I wound up with two swords as I did one more pull after the last post (I had 6 cards and rounded them up) and got another ribbon + another sword. So one for Leon and one for Sakura. I totally forgot I did this but just remembered when I went to look at the hat again. Lol.

Hat I’m not sure about, seems like it’s something that wouldn’t come up a lot in high end pvp (where you are basically mostly/all alive or dead on the type of characters who would use it).

Who’s-it-for-what-does-it-do?

I would guess that Hrunting is better for Leonhardt, his skill isn’t high enough to crit reliably.

It’s for fliers/assassins/archer types. If below 50% health, it heals 20% of max health (at end of turn iirc).

Ew, that class restriction sucks. Makes no sense too, none of the girls are any of those!

I left out Aquatic but yeah. Seems like an odd item for the banner.

Oh, Nice one for Angelina then I guess.

I didn’t even think about that. Should work well on her.

70 Ice Dragon was too much. I don’t think I can kill it in time but eventually it one shot Lana, rendering the point moot. So I’ve got a little work to do before I can bump up there.

I think all those dragons get a huge attack boost around turn 10, meaning you need to really kill their guards fast.
I usually just try my hand with the guards, and if I see I can’t clear them right away, give up.

Might have been turn 10 I’m not sure. I think I made a positioning error or two along the way that dragged out getting to him. The guards I can do. Leon needs to use everything to one shot witch #1 but with attack buff + again he can then take out witch #2, and then I just sort of pour everything on the first squid and get him next turn. Made first error after that iirc, as I didn’t position Leon to get to the witch #3 right away and had to delay a turn.