Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

If you need to test auto-defense formation, don’t hesitate to ring me, I’ll gladly help. It took me weeks of regular arena to finetune mine, although I confess the slow progression was kind of cool to watch.
(Yeah I’m an Arena enthusiast, in the sort of “how to get around that stupid bot IA“ programming puzzle way)

So what weapon would I use on Landius if I can’t get a Gram for him? Is Seal Guardian cheaper (in terms of likelyhood of finding one) alternative? Anything else I am not thinking of? His bonds are now 5 toughness 5 whatever the other offensive one is and he has 4 heart levels. Getting him there as quickly as I can.

Yeah, they should do that. Increase the stable of mercenaries so that newer wouldn’t be disadvantaged (maybe make them one time use), and just do Apex throughout the week. The current Apex timing is pretty inconvenient.

Yeah, Seal Guardian is decent too, he could use the def.

Yeah I was hoping to score one from gatcha today. No such luck. Bloody Melody, another Hydra bow, and #@$#@! Purgatory.

I have been trying to 3* 10-2 elite and I just can’t. I am following Nitro’s strategy (Leon, Ledin, 2xhealer, Leticia, Luna) but I don’t have a Luna. I’ve been using Elwin in that spot but it’s not really working and I often lose him to the group of snakes/lobsters. I’m not coming close to making the turn limit. I feel so inept because he did it with like levfel 57 characters, although his Leon in the video is absurdly buff, like 150+ attack better than mine at comparable points (e.g. post Chivalry).

Going to try to just get Elwin across the river next, I think, and avoid that group. I may just suck it up and beat the map and accept I can’t 3* it right now (although I need those feathers), so I can keep going forward. I had trouble 3* the normal version way back when but still got 3* on the next few more easily, so I ma hoping that holds in elite.

I was wondering what is a nitro’s strategy and I looked up and I remember this guy’s videos: I think he does a terrible job at doing anything but showing his overpowered team around, while blabbing for what seems most of his recordings.
You’re far better off doing it on your own. I had huge issues with that map for a while (one of the two of Chapter 10 I couldn’t clear in time), but when I went back to it recently, I breezed through it. So my advice is to build up strength, especially for your spellcasters: I used to have issues rushing Felaqia because of her crazy strong AOE, but when I went back the last time, it hardly was an annoyance compared to what we got used to in challenge maps. Bringing Luna sure must have helped. I don’t remember if you got her? Ah, yes: I had brought my Olivier to neuter her dual move. As usual, Leonhardt would work too (he’s just much weaker in my team, and not part of the Strategist buff, which is why I prefer the blondie).

Elite 10-7 is impossible for me to do in time for the 3 stars, let alone the bonus objective. I just don’t get how one can even do it, excepting using teleporters maybe… but how to survive then XD

10-2 Elite was definitely the hardest for me to 3* so far (and I’m a few beyond it, though not to 10-7). I think I ended up going super aggressive at it, with Ledin/Elwin/Leon/Alte/Bozel/Liana. The key was absolutely getting Fera to take her first turn in a way that didn’t hurt too much, then clean her up in not-catastrophic defensive position.

I took down the 70 dark dragon yesterday, and in that initial kill plus five more sweeps (incl a second with bonus)… I got 0 SSR weapons. Welp, some weeks. I did get my first EMB (and somehow only my second SSR bow overall) this morning though in the gacha shop pull. Maybe that’s a good sign for getting Zerida later this week?

Some of his video’s he’s not hideously overpowered but in this one he’s borderline for sure. He does tend to ramble, it can get annoying.

No Luna yet for me, sadly. She’s coming up though in a few banners.

Maybe I’ll try Leon, Atle, Leonhardt, Lana, Liana, and then maybe eithedr anotehr healer or Bozel. Wait shit no Tank there. That means 1 healer and caster, or else I gotta drop someone. We’ll see.

Don’t ever drop Bozel :O

He puts all the enemies back to level 50 weaklings, and he may silence the casters and those awful, awful orc dispellers (tanks’ bane!). I wouldn’t think of clearing that stage without him. My team was Alte (doh), Luna, Olivier, Bozel, Vargas and Tiaris, as there wasn’t much dispelling needed.
I sent Leon and Luna to dispatch the trio of casters that spawns after sending Alte far north on his own, while sending the rest to get accross the river and kill the orcs ASAP. I had put Olivier on offensive/Debuff backup to Bozel (his two AOEs come with ATK down debuffs).
After that, it was the usual WW1 fair for a couple of rounds in the middle (I made sure to have the extra waves spawn ASAP, again) while regrouping. Then Olivier nuked Felaqia and Alte and Luna rushed her. I think Bozel might have gotten a silence at one point, but she was dead on the second round.
Now I see how that strategy might be very troublesome with Leon in lieu of Luna, as even with MDEF gears, he isn’t near impervious to magic users like she is. Maybe Liana+Leon instead of Tiaris and Luna may work to take care of the initial caster trio of the bottom left, and they then may work to kill Felaqia before she can even have the time to move. Maybe!

The bottleneck in my previous attempts had always been my tank, as he had trouble keeping the form needed if he was cursed (and your tank has to be cursed a lot), leading to a chaotic end of the map. This time, though, he didn’t have any issue on that front, as long as I dispatched all the magic users before they could reach him.

@Left_Empty (and anyone else) what enchants are you using on Olivier?

I’m not using him much, but he kind of screams “Clock” to me, with all of those medium-to-long cooldown abilities that do something valuable other than [in addition to] damage/healing.

Pure magic enchant here, for a couple of reason. I use him both in PVP for spike damage and boring PVE for one-hit clear of a bunch of events, and his aim skill makes clock somewhat redundant.
He works extremely well with Iris, too.

Not sure how close I came on 10-2 but I’ll settle for 2* for now.

The placement of Juggler on 10-4 elite is super cheese. I assume I can skip checking the sides (I forgot where he was in normal, LOL, so I was checking as I went) and just race up there.

Yup, with a sufficiently beefy Ledin, just run up the right side, grab the chest along the way, and let everything kill itself. You may not get the feats but it’s a very easy 3* relative to the other 10 elites.

It might be bugged, as it felt so easy compared to the normal one. I think they copypasted it by mistake ;)

I got crushed on attempt 2. Too many cavalary overriding Ledin’s guard (also the Pikemen units with the berserker troops were giving him some trouble). I got bogged a bit and then the fliers came in from the bottom and caused more trouble.

I think the only way I can counter move debuffs right now that is reliable is Leticia, so maybe I’ll bring her. Once more into the breach. Oh derp I forgot the guest gets a 2 turn debuff immunity buff.

Also, I rolled a 3% Atk, 9% def, 10% hp enchant on Landius’ armor. I refuse to regret that missing 2% attack.

I just did this in 13… Missed the bonus objective by one mage. I think I could do it in 12 with Luna if I had her, but alas. I went with Leon, Alte, Ledin, Elwin, Liana, and Hein; everyone but Leon got teleported across, with Act Again mostly on Hein to TP faster.

Elwin went first, on turn 4 or 5, and took out the first 4 troops on the left while the rest of the team cleaned up the right. I went reverse of the usual troops: Elwin with Phalanx and Frontal for D (good thing I spent those runes!), and Ledin with Maids. Alte stayed behind to take out the two trailers, and his teleport was actually to the secret chest. A Luna with a high mdef/atk could sub in for Leon and almost certainly play that roaming attacker role better for this map.

I watched some of his videos when my team was weaker and I was having trouble with some of the time trials. He tended to lean on his maxed out Leon (who was quite a bit stronger than mine) so it wasn’t very applicable. I think one of his stated goals was to rely on PvE characters that most people have, so there’s that.

Re: current event challenge maps: I finally passed the 2 golem one, but only after consulting a youtube video to get a sense of the tactic (read: pathfinding exploit. Maybe the “proper” way would have been better but by then I was invested). Even after, it took a good few tries to get all the pieces in place. Interesting fight, but way too time consuming (even with the clock!) and I’m not fond of mechanics where you have to get 2+ enemies down to a certain percentage and then finshing them off ala MMO boss fights. Plus my Lana kept stunning the golems at inopportune times, but I can’t swap her out since she’s my top dps and she’s the only mage that uses full moon. Might skip the other challenges.

My first true Zerida experience. Every other time I’ve seen a powerful Zerida she hasn’t mattered; the enemy team was just way better.

This was a team with a basically comparable Leon to mine, better Bozel, Zerida (1k attack buffed), Liana, and a good Vargas. The guy wasn’t even good at PVP; he moved out Vargas sans guard and allowed me to pick off either his Leon or Bozel. I wish I had done the latter instead of the former; I couldn’t get to Zerida.

Fight was something like:
Take out his Leon.
His Bozel Fbuffs.

From here there’s positioning and him using his again. He also dispells some of the debuffs on Vargas as one might expect.

My Bozel gets off a great earthquake but of course Zerida is unaffected by the debuffs. No silence on his bozel.

His Zerida kills my Leon.

I again bozel and Black hole, silencing his Bozel (Wee), and of course not Zerida, also hurt his Liana but no silence, sadly.

His Liana summons sky archer next round and he uses her to dispell all the debuffs.

Zerida moves across half the map to kill my Elwin, because why shouldn’t there be a high dps character immune to everything and more mobile than a flier.

I quit because there’s nothing I can do at this point.

Sheesh.

I’ve been lucky and haven’t seen a Zerida in WA lately. Then again I usually bring my own and we trade kills. Not really sure how to handle her otherwise. Block her path with summons? Maybe a strong Joshua with his line skill can one shot her if she’s at half health from alhazard? She’s always my #1 ban in Apex so I haven’t had to deal with her there.

(supposedly Landius helps since he reduces crit rate, though it’s a matter of percentages. Also, death robe/last rites. Maybe offer a Death robe + shrine maiden healer as bait? Wonder if Zerida can one shot that.)