Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

I got a Blue Moon from joints today. Being able to do any role in the level 60 Bozel joint is very satisfying. Also got another Baldr, another Death Robe, and another Carbon fiber armor from dragons this am. Once again this was predicated from a world event that dropped a trinity card instead of crystals (from yesterday evening). The secret key to RNG mastery!

That means all of Bozel, Lana, Rachel, and Shelf can field great SSR staves (or alternately Liff for Shelf I guess. although she’s not strong enough yet). I see some people use Blue Moon on Bozel in pvp. Eventually, anyway, I have a lot of shit in front of Blue Moon in line (to say nothing of the fact that by the time I get to it new stuff could have shown up).

Lots of Zerida were killed in the Arena today.
I don’t claim bragging rights: all those Zeridas were 5 stars, sub-par ones. That last star makes all the difference.
The 30K multipurpose team is having a rough time. The 25K pvp team is doing infinitely better… as long as the opposing player isn’t well versed in the game. I get a lot of fumbles (like act again or chilvary on debuffed units), and so far most players ignore the real threat in that team to focus on killing the decoys.
Yay me, 5 wins!

100 pulls, Zerida, Juggler, and a Juggler dupe.

Now I’m just 4 runestones, a Juggler item, and a whole bunch of character shards from pvp dominance (I have leveled Zerida to 60).

100 pulls got me a Jugler, which is annoying short term (runestones galore, have all of Zerida’s best gear already, need to start getting her starred up) but maybe better long term since I have a guaranteed Zerida in December and it seems like Jugler is really good for a few of the Ancient Call bosses coming up.

(That’s 6 or 7 SSRs in a row that have taken me the full 100 pulls to get one, which is in itself statistically unlikely. Oh well, still making progress.)

I have a six stars Juggler in Japan, and he is pretty darn good for some PVE. He’s just useless in PVP at best, a traitor at worse with the leash-wielding Listell around.

Yeah, my Jugler (5*, full masteries/bonds, maxed gear with ok enchants) has been a bit of a disappointment in PvP. Mostly because I’m used to Ledin and Landius who kills, while Jugler tickles on counterattacks thanks to his hydra-ness. (@Left_Empty is that an artifact of the old Langrisser games? Doesn’t make sense that a person gets 20 attacks while a 3 headed monster gets 6.) He does tank well and neuters Leonhardt, but I’ve never been seriously threatened by a Leonhardt yet.

Also, rawr, fear me tomorrow

That was me, yesterday… in a different region obviously, sigh…

As for Juggler, he was just a pretty lame beast you killed in one scenario of Langrisser 3. It didn’t have that horrible voice. It wasn’t playable. It wasn’t a menace either. Well Juggler sucked, which seems how they made it fit the lore here *g*
The whole “invest 4 runestones into Juggler to make it great” thing seems like an elaborate troll coming from China, I am guessing.
But in PVE, he can let you save a spot by being both a healer and a tank, so that’s pretty nifty, as long as there are no dispelling orcs around. I don’t get why he isn’t considered being in water at all times, since he can move as he wants: he barely can tank in the water, can’t tank without it, and his skills providing it are so easily dispelled since he hardly ever gets a faction buff to provide decoys against dispells. It’s weird.

Picked up winged shin guards from a 300 honor accessory box today woo.

Got a Gift of Eternal Life as well from dragons, which is supposed to be BiS for Chris I think?

Six star Zeridas everywhere!

I don’t think they’re trolling us with Jugler since I’ve seen a few Apex finals videos and Jugler gets a lot of play there. Just can’t expect him to kill anything outside of Beast Shock. Yeah, also getting Triton dispelled is a big issue. I killed a few Juglers with Elwin’s sword soul last week. (That merc Elwin was actually MVP for me last weekend; killed every tank he came across, and hardly ever got banned.)

It’s one of my favorite weapons, I love the idea of healing and dealing damage at the same time. Too bad Lana/Rachel can’t use it without a big INT hit, but it’s great on Klose (who contrary to expectations, can use it in her mage class!)

I am pretty sure Avrae was using Juggler in his very high ranked WA team, before the changes. Mind, Avrae had the full 6 masteries, the helmet, and 6*. And I am pretty sure BiS gear all over.

I’m going to put some runestones in Chris at some point, I think. Working on Zerida first (5 gates of fate cleared). Then back to Sakura.

Whales don’t share our world, so don’t quote them: they make Ledin a serious threat in the Arena, while none of us can dream of achieving that!

Starting to lean towards giving up on the elementary defense assist challenge. Watched several videos. I can get the first golem low and keep the second golem parked. But when the time comes to “hand off” the first golem to my flier who has the 2nd golem parked, it falls apart. The only way the flier can lure him is to get in his range (otherwise he mvoes towards my group which has gone NE) and the flier can’t take more than 2 hits. Eventually he just winds up back north, well before I get the second golem anywhere close to low. Very frustrating.

Doesn’t help that I make a lot of positioning mistakes when I start moving north. In both tries I got this far I screwed up getting the debuff on the second golem once or twice.

I didn’t bother with this one. The buff-debuff interface has been showing its limits for a while, and for those challenge it is just impossible to keep track of what is going on in my opinion.

Word of warning: unlike what its description says, today’s level 70 dragon seems to enter rage mode at turn 7 instead of 9 (or maybe the description is supposed to say “when there is 9 turns left”).

I am having a lot of trouble with the A+ finale today. [You] Physical damage -50%, enemy is packing dangerous Leon, Luna, Emerick (grrr), Egbert, and Alte. Recommend heroes are Leon, Elwin, Alte,and who cares. At -50% damage down I was going to lean on defending and magic damage. But Lana can’t (fbuffed, natch) take out Emerick in one shot.

Maybe I’ll try with some of the martial crew even though there’s a big damage down penalty.

revised strategy, which isn’t working:

Ledin, Elwin, Liana, Lana, Leon. Move left, draw out Emerick on enemy phase of turn 1 and he loses a large chunk to attacking Ledin (can’t hit anyone else).

Turn 2: Lana can kill Emerick sans faction buff. Elwin moves over to a tree and Frontal Assaults Lunam but can’t quite finish ehr. Leongoes straight up and unloads everything on Egbert, whom he cannot kill.

Here I diverge. I’ve tried againing Leon to finish Egbert. Alternately I’ve used 1000 hooves to leave Egbert unable to get to anyone for two turns.

The problem is, Altemuller moves in on enemy phase and nearly kills Ledin with thunder strike or whatever that skill Is (this is preferrable to his dragon breath nuking Liana, of course). But Ledin can’t live through that andanother Leon/Luna salvo.

Have tried using my Leon to bait after the egbert attack but it’s inconsistent.

Since you’re using Liana, have your runed her for the Sky Archer yet? Liana/Bozel’s summons are not worth the investment, but the Sky Archer is awesome and good to peel off a foe or two.

No but I have decided I am going to at some point in the near future. Zerida is 2 pips (really more like 1.2 pips) from 4 masteries. Might top off Liana next.

Tried going with Phalanx on Elwin but it didn’t matter. Just couldn’t keep Ledin alive. Was going to switch back to Tiaris (don’t think it would have mattered but shrug) but went to bed instead. Tricky battle, I’m just not quite strong enough that it’s not a struggle at A+ final yet.