Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

I read somewhere that she gets an offensive T3 class later with a line aoe skill (and maybe fireball iirc)

I am 200-some odd XP from 50, finally. So Phalanx for Ledin, even though they’re only level 3. I am definitely feeling the lancer training pinch. I can get gold books reliably but the Yoga mats come in much more slowly right now. I think I was only able to do level 40 Anki Flier, so maybe once I get some classes upgraded I can climb that hurdle. I decided to bump Narm up with everyone else since I got some shards of hers pulling today. I think she might be 5* but I can’t remember. I also bumped a few people into the mid 40s for extra easy event farming bonuses.

For Anki and Dragons I’m doing 40s and 45s depending on which one it is. A couple of dragons I cannot do 45 on yet.

In addition to the King’s locket at level 50 I believe I’m also getting Aeneas’s armor, which I have to decide if I want to use or not. I’m not going to max Last Knight right away, I want to see how things go. Aeneas is supposed to be good for Tanks if not best in slot so I am leaning that way. Although I guess I should level the amulet first? The aura thingy looks quite potent (for PVE anyway).

My class upgrade priorities are:

1. Ledin (duh, but I’m only getting the next pip for Phalanx before I swap over)
  2. Cherie
  3. Sonya
  4. Probably Ledin’s other line, for stats if nothing else although the high level holy units will be useful sometimes I assume.
  5. Other assorted characters.

My Rachel’s damage doesn’t seem that great right now but I have to say I enjoy the large amount of utility she provides. I have been using her a lot more. I went with clock enchants for her gear since that dark scythe skill has a long cooldown, but also in anticipation of getting some more AOe damage with long cooldowns (iirc I have one aoe on her right now but I haven’t been using it). I think I went clock, anyway.

You don’t know Ledin’s dirty little secret yet ;D

Don’t hesitate to ask if you want to know it, although figuring it out yourself is fun if that is your way of enjoying the game.

Damn, I have Ledin and want to know his secret!

I’m not sure what the secret is either, outside of he’s holy type when he’s a Paladin. Something to do with using Amazon Champions or upgraded Merpeople maybe? I’ll have to poke around his kit.

Sadly, I cannot upgrade Ledin as Paladin right now as I’m out of Level 45 guild store purchases and already used my my allotment of sweeps on whichever material I am missing for the first upgrade. Tomorrow, maybe (I can only do one of the missions they drop in, maybe I can unlock the other today which will help as I’ll need more of them for the nextupgrade).

I got the Kings Amulet to level 38 but I have no more hammers. So I’ll hit 40 with it tomorrow. I picked up a trinity card from somewhere and it put me at 10 so I did one more summon and got Leonhardt.

The second plot mission forthe event - where you need to move people to Olivier and can’t harm the villagers - seems difficult. I’m not even sure how you get past the villagers boxing you in. But I got debuffed into annihilation.

This is what we get for reading scenario instructions! If we just randomly pushed them, we wouldn’t even have bothered! The solution is simple: it’s obviously yet another mistranslation, and you can totally harm them and push them around. sigh, indeed.

New code: 3NXZJWWGE

gold, hammers and a ticket

My event rolls were Njord’s helmet and Broken Star.

Should I bother with Broken Star until something better comes along for Ledin? Guides say it’s trash, of course.

Yeah, it’s pretty bad, I guess you can use it temporarily if your current Ledin weapon is worse than a lvl 20 Broken Star.

That’s really it’s only appeal. It’s my only current SR/SSR weapon, that he can use, that grants any defensive stats. But I don’t really have hammers for it now anyway. I probably won’t break it down right away.

Of the remaining first tab of Angelica’s event rewards, should I care about any of them? For SR enchant scrolls and R anki m aterials, I figure “no”. The level 45 class mats, OTOH, I can’t sweep for all of them and I’m still 4 days from the store refreshing, so I might grab some.

Olivier I am unfamiliar with. Worth grabbing him?

I don’t know much about him but Olivier is supposed to be pretty good. Plus if it’s like Klose from the previous event, you can get enough shards to make him 5* which is very nice.

Sold! I think I’ll get all the shards I can then.

Olivier seems quite good: I agonised over which of his two trees to pick. I am thinking I actually might multiclass him, because he got two super sexy skills, each in one tree — although one is really only meant for PVP. Also, he uses angels, which makes him automatically as buffy as a Rachel ;)

Please note: I think Scott or Emerick are quite good, so set your expectations accordingly.

Emerick is awesome, I wish I played strategy/empire so I could field him or Vargas.

As for Scott, you might be on your own there ;)

Vargas is beyond awesome. He’s the reason I wished males weren’t excluded of those silly inappropriate confession right ouf of some Bioware game!

I haven’'t the chance to do any of the levels in the new event barring the first yet. Here’s a list of all the rewards though. Gotta get that magic stone!

What does the Magic Stone do?

It’s the Runestone I am guessing, Magic Stone is a very simple and litteral translation of the original 魔導石. I bet that helps!

@soondifferent Do you need to complete one stage 100% to access the next?

Yeah pretty sure magic stone is runestune, I just enjoy that translation!

@Left_Empty not sure, I havent had a chance to dig into the new event yet.

I checked, and there are little chained tabs on the top, a bit like those during the initial Cherie event. Upon tapping those, it seems they will unlock upon completion of some further mission. No need to grind that much, phew!