Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

Easy to say if you have Elwin!

I think Lewin can also solo the dragon (with a bit more difficulty) but I’m hard pressed for class materials as is, I’d rather do ice dragon 4 times a week instead. Plus I can auto on ice dragon after I finish the trash, but I doubt the AI can auto thunder properly.

Lvl 55 player here. Spent 20 trinity vouchers and pulled Luna and Tiaris! Can run a nice Princess faction now with Luna, Lana, Cherie, and Tiaris (or Chris).

But what to do for a tank? I have 5* Vargas (a beast) and a 2* Freya. Freya is tough to level up because can’t farm her in the Gate of Fate. With a Princess faction buff, is 2* Freya > 5* Vargas?

Bah, 20 trinity voucher and you got Luna and Tiaris? I did 70 and got 2 Dieharte’s.

i’m not bitter or anything.

You probably want Freya with the faction buff… but man I like Vargas and his defense.

If you have a decent Sophia you can bench Tiaris until she has more stars, and Sophia can provide a pseudo faction buff for Vargas with her talent. I think a 2* Freya will be quite underwhelming at lvl 55.

Thanks SoonDifferent. No Sophia yet. My healer is Chris, 4*. But I can get level up Tiaris now in the bonding realm, so probably will probably start using her at 3*.

Good tip re Vargas.

That’s a 4/10000 chance pull for 2 ssrs. Man!

I heard it is worth swapping Freya for Ledin even though he isn’t Princess Faction. He can buff himself.

On second thought you’re probably better off sticking to Freya if you can (or have) leveled up Phalanxes, since for Vargas you’d want Lava Titans instead, and in the long run that’s not a priority investment for princess (still useful for certain stages of timeless rift)

I’m also level 55 and I have a question for next difficulty bump. So level 45 anikis are trivial. I have a few 50 anikis. Dragons are 45/50. Tried some aniki 55s and got smushed.

Do I:

1. need to get gear for ALL to 30+. Currently I only have 2 50 weapons, and a few 30/40 pieces of gear.

2. somehow get 6/10 special troops? I have heavy inf, lancers, angels at 5/10 already. Getting 6/10 is hard because that requires aniki 55, which I do not have a buff to.

3. keep playing, wait 2-3 weeks for general power increase?

4. i forgot classes. 3rd pip didn’t help, I’d have to get the 4th pip to master the class then.

My arena power is at 16400.

I’ve never received a non-book Aniki rainbow mat outside of the daily bonus, and I seem to get as many of them when I was running level 50s as I do running 55s. Doesn’t seem to be a big jump in terms of loot. I would just keep playing and not stress too much about the Anikis.

Beating the dragons are worth it though, since I never lucked into any (non-guaranteed) SSR equipment before the 55s. I find some of the Anikis of the same level tougher than the dragons anyway. Rocky (flyer) is especially rough if you don’t have Altemuller (like me.)

Really? I am getting a sprinkling of rainbow mats running 45 anki… lancers in particular for some reason.

I was getting them at 45 as well, just saying I’m not getting noticeably more at 55.

Got it- misunderstood

Not those, I have the SSR books, I mean the SSR underwear and SSR potions. Will add a screenshot later.

Those are what I meant as well, the various wacky SSR paraphernalia. I started getting them ocassionally at 45, and at 55 it’s still cause for celebration if a single one decides to appear with the daily bonus. I don’t think I got any in the last couple of days.

I have 3 out of 4 I need! i don’t know how I got them. I want that last one.

See, they only pop up on the L55s

Wondering if that’s my next path to powerup. Just like around level 45-50 you really want to unlock T3’s.

Rocky 55 was the toughest of all the 55s for me. His macho blast seems to hit twice as hard as all the other Anikis, it doesn’t seem like there’s any downtime to his troop buffs, and the aoe after his non-macho blast attack is ridiculously strong as well.

1. Invest in the major various-currencies-sink of the game: the high-level enchanting. A great enchants can provide better bonus than gear at max level. That’s the real gatcha of the game!

You are too focused on a single category. Angels and such require material from other trees (Angels require materials from both soldiers and pike trees, which is the case of that last one I think). As soondifferent said, the odds of those dropping in anything else than the daily bonus are extremely low, and they mostly drop one at a time, but they can drop from lower levels (at lvl 50 pretty consistently in my experience).

Two rolls at 25k each but!

edit: and there goes all my money

So I got to level 55 last night, so that opened up the new elemental temple levels. The one yesterday was the white dragon, which is a magical fight that favored dark and princess. Perfect, since I do well against the ice dragon. Nope. I must have wasted 30-40 stamina trying to pass that thing. There’s an annoying RNG mechanic that randomly debuffs 2 of your units with +500% damage taken, which means they’re dead if you try to attack with them (even with attack blessing.) That would be okay, but you only have 6 turns to clear the boss; I could get him down to ~20% health, but I couldn’t beat him in time.

I see today’s favors glory/meteor, doesn’t look good as I only have Cherie as a viable attacker. Anyone have better luck with the eternal temples?