Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

I haven’t tried yet, my 55 guildmate said they were way too hard. I’ll give it a shot later then.

That clock of forgiveness is more useful than I thought. It allows 3 resets per map. This is good to try risky things and learn mechanics. Helps from wipes when doing dragons.

Ha! Finally beat A- Trial. Only took like 20 tries.

Wow, I have barely touched B trials. Good work.

hi, where i can find this game? in barcelona is not available through playstore, and i dont know why. Any help?
thanks.

Hmm that’s weird. You should be able to use PC client anyway:

I know French + Norway people in my guild so it should be ok in EU
https://langrisser.zlongame.com/

Yes, thanks, but i was talking about android version (play store). And the game, at least for me, is not available to purchase.

Looks like they didn’t release for Spain. Speculation is they are localizing.

Ended up putting about 90 tickets into the Tiaris event… did not snag her. Just the 2 Dieharte’s

Not sure what to save up for now in that department

What’s your team now? Looking at the speculated release schedule there’s a Liana/Tiaris/Rachel focus banner at the end of June. You can try to get Rachel from the upcoming Landius/Rachel banner to guarantee either SSR healer at that point (that’s what I plan on doing to nab Liana.)

My primary team is:

Leon
Altemueller (although he has started to fade in strength now that I’m level 53)
Bernhardt
Almeda

Then I rotate in the following depending on the situation:
Vargas
Egbert (I use him a lot for dessicate)
Angelina

I’ve been testing Imelda in the healer role, but she doesn’t have enough healing power for most maps, unless I need a secondary healer.

Was also thinking about pumping Anna up to see if she could take the role.

Would like to get a primo caster and a primo healer

Yeah, guess either SSR healer would really complete your team. Bozel from the current focus banner could be the caster you’re looking for, though the free Bozel event might return in a few months.

In particular, Bozel’s sleep skill got me through this week’s A ultimate trial. I guess Bernhardt’s shield bash might work too, but Bozel has better mobility and better range on sleep. He was also instrumental to beating Aniki Rocky for me.

This game really doesn’t want me to play princess

Ouch. Well you’re guaranteed Shelf in one of the upcoming banners (think it’s Shelf/Angelina/Cherie)

90 tickets spent on this banner and nada. Can’t be too mad though since I’ve had stupid good luck for the last few banners.

Ouch

I like this game by it can be weird as hell… this whole swimsuit thing and the bonds and confessions… just freaking weird

These new heroes any good? I’m saving my stuffs for Leon/Shelf/Luna etc etc

I get the suspicion they are introducing an entirely new faction, which will dilute my investments.

I’m reading that they are good for PvP, not so great for PvE. I’m going to save my vouchers

I think Rachel is ok for PvE and good for PvP. Landius is very good for PvE (especially if you don’t already have a good in faction tank like Vargas or self buffing tank like Ledin/Jugler) and excellent for PvP. I mostly wanted Rachel to guarantee Liana later.

I actually still have a lot of crystals saved up but going to cut my losses for now. They are part of a new faction, as well as part of old ones (Protagonist, I believe)

How do you get so many crystals? Do you buy packs pretty regular?