Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

I have only ever beaten one temple so I am taking a look at it now. I main glory so I have a chance.

I am using Elwin’s negate passive 50% chance instead of the normal -DEF skill I slot. Seems working so far. Hein/Cherie get ads so far. I brought 2 healers maybe that was overkill. Let’s see.

Okay, yes it worked. To be fair my strongest 2 are Cherie and Elwin.

Elwin: Roar + negate passive. With tiaris buff he was doing upwards of 20k.

Cherie does cherie things

Tiaris to dmg buff, Liana to do the again on Elwin. This was useful so I could keep rebuffing, removing passive ability.

Hein actually died around turn 6 and didn’t need him.

I find at 55 her raging oceans or whatever doesn’t really hurt that much. I run Ledin (Elwin would be so much better) Cherie Angelina Tiaris and Almeda, it’s messy but there’s enough healing to heal through the aoe. Angelina works well even without fb thanks to terrain. The summoned adds are pretty weak, and the tank add likes to melee Ledin so he’s somewhat useful for that.

Haven’t tried 60 yet without a better team.

I have no problem surviving the encounter, but I can’t deal any meaningful damage. Most parties I send forth survive through the encounter, but the problem is (best case scenario) Scylla still has 1/3 of her health left. Usually she has about 50% of it.
I seem to be inflicting only 20k at most (my Cherie on a good day), and that’s not the rule: usually it’s around 10 meager k (Elwin).
I didn’t think about neutralizing the passive, so that allows you to debuff her while not giving her crazy attack?

Angelina only gets buffs when running lobsters right? I’ve got mine on angels because I have not invested in water units.

Just starting out (level14). Should I save tickets and stuff or acquire heroes and use things to level and skill up my heroes as I go?

So far it’s pretty cool. I spent $2 for some deal that game me a hero and a bunch of tickets. I I I I like it more than the Fire Emblem one if that means anything

Only roll on banners so you can get the guys you need to build a team. it doesn’t matter early but by level 40 or so you’ll want to know what factions are.

Do your dailies. Troops are important, so aniki is important.

Join a guild when you can (level 25 I think)?

Save all your golden tickets to roll on banner. Save your silver + gold ore, don’t roll on equipment (this is a later on thing)

Be very very careful how you use runestones as they are hard to get. While you’re at it, be careful upgrading classes. Basically each hero gets one free tier 2 and one free tier 3 upgrade. Runestonse are needed for additional classes. You’ll want to focus on main 5 for a while.

Work that quest to get the free Cherie! (Path of light)

Gold is bottleneck later. Gold is used for everything… training… equipment upgrades. It costs about 2 mil to get a piece of gear to 50. Do not use the gold shop, it’s a trap (the store where you buy stuff with gold)

Its not very clear, but afaik aquatic units (troops and general) get 30% damage reduction on water - that’s a property of the general, not the troops (ie Merman on ledin will not get you that bonus, while serpent master Angelina + Angel’s will get that bonus)

Lobsters damage reduction is a troop property, so that stacks with the generals water bonus. Not sure if its multiplicative or addictive (probably multiplicative?)

I think the general wisdom is it is additive (which makes damage reduction very, very powerful if stacked, and would explain why Angelina is an incredibly resilient unit, probably the strongest I have against physical attack).
In my particular problematic, though, she suffers from a very lousy damage output in general, and against Scylla too.

I dont think you can neutralize the debuff bonus thing, as its part of her talent, not passive (passives would take up a skill slot). Not sure there is anything in game that can neutralize talents atm, would be great if there were any to use against pvp Vargases.

That said, in my runs I’ve been debuffing Scylla with impunity, you still come out ahead in terms of stats. Might just need to buff your Cherie to beat the dps check?

Speaking of sea monsters, I can’t get pass the 2nd last challenge level in the summer event for the life of me. My mages are decent enough to do lvl 60 Leviar, but they can’t take down the sea critters fast enough before they get tentacle’d to death. Physical damage dealers are out of the question given that everyone is rocking ~800 def (in addition to lobsters)

Maybe if I had a strong dispel melee unit like Elwin I can lure them to the island and then cleanse their water control…

Holy, I had no idea there were even challenge levels.

I do not play them: the time investment requested by those longwinded scenarios is disproportionate compared to the rewards they yield in my opinion.

That’s probably true :) Some of the earlier challenge maps were actually fun and puzzleish, but the last couple are just rough stat checks. Still better than the “here’s you vs 50 units” maps that the were the Freya and Liffany “events”

Did finally beat the second last, thanks to ocd. Wasn’t anything fancy after all, got in position so that my tank was hooked instead of the healer and then slugged it out on one of the islands.

Last challenge was thankfully easy and kind of satisfying. You get the control the 6 Anikis against sea monsters. So no stat checks there.

Just started playing this via the PC client. Semi-overwhelmed with all the things to do but enjoying it. Party is like level 11-14 right now. I summoned Leticia from a friendship card but haven’t touched the trinity cards yet (waiting for 10).

Something Idon’t get: I unlocked a second troop type on Matthew, lancers of course. I was just on a map with wolves, Matthew has a sword equipped but it’s lancer troops. I wasn’t seeing the indicator that I was strong against wolves when I attacked with him. Should I be? Seems like sometimes I do with other people I can flip troops on (e.g. Healer lady using archers against flyers).

I just started playing this last night too based on everyones discussions in here. So far so good but only like level 7 or something right now.

I guess everyone on a new server but if you go to Celier Lake I can save you spots on my guild. We’re up to level 3 guild wars, and people are casual but friendly.

Tonight is a big night for me. Will net my first 6* SSR… Leon!!! And I will also complete class branches for Bernhardt and Altemueller.

Looks like you can’t change servers without starting a new character?

Yeah, up to you, it’s probably only a couple days worth. It’s free guild poitns because there’s no rules on mandatory combat. :) I took over when the old leader went afk for 30 days.