I’m up to team level 30 on mission 16, still been pretty addicted to this. I mostly do the daily missions and Time Rift, and have been taking my time through the main story. Just finished a PVP battle and a Joint Battle for the first time. The PVP battle was pretty close but I pulled out the win. My opponent and I came in with nearly all the same characters. The Joint Battle was pretty cool too. You control 2 characters in a 6 person party. There was a bit of team work, but mostly the other two people did their own thing.
I did notice a jump in difficulty once I hit level 25 and level 27 encounters started appearing in the world that were impossible at first. Being higher or lower level than enemies makes a massive difference. Also, if you are getting a trinity voucher or shards as the mission reward, expect it to be pretty freaking hard. I did one of those level 27 encounters at level 29 and my whole team got wrecked by 3 AOE casting mages.
A few things you should do when the game starts to get hard:
- Boost your characters up to the highest level you can get them. Do the daily missions for Angelica to get a bunch of xp potions. I was hoarding XP potions before, but you can get a good amount per day.
- Start forging weapons and armor to their maximum level, but only on Gold or higher quality so you can unlock additional stats.
- Game the friend list. Just add as many people as you can. Every day you can give them friendship points (you don’t lose your own) and each of your friends can give you 5 points in return. Delete friends that haven’t been on in a couple days and add new ones. Buy good hammers and trinity vouchers and such in the store with them.
- Hit the Time Rift so you can get enough materials to master your class. There is a class change at 20 and you can advance at 25 to get an ability. Getting the classes up improves everyone greatly. There is a sweep option which you can use to just get the materials instantly from Time Rift levels you’ve already completed. I sweep a bunch of levels before bed and then the stamina regenerates while I sleep. Sweeping also counts towards the daily Time Rift goal so you can get the reward for that in 5 seconds if you wanted.
- The Aniki training, expeditions, and bonding stuff seem like they are pretty worthwhile as well. The +1% stat increases add up.