Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

I find the healer combos a real thorn on the side in PvP (especially if they got that damn SSR Tiaris and what seems to be her obscene healing amounts).
My pumped-up Egbert with his healing prevention debuff was supposed to be my counter of choice in such a case, but him being able to cast it again on time is RNG dependant (with a full Clock set), and in practice it turned out to be a much less than ideal solution, the damage he deals not being very good either. In any case, I find those attrition fights not rewarding.
Against Freya and Vargas, I haven’t found much to do but to throw in the good old vanilla heroes, like @dionisus1122 said. My main setup is similar to @Bandersnatch’s: built around Freya. Properly set up, she usually needs to be hit a couple of times from Ledin and his kin before going down — she doesn’t go back up, like Vargas, but I find her counterdamage skills much easier to handle than his pure defense.
On the server I am on, a lot of people seem to rely on Sonya’s glass tank, which I find weird.
I meet regularly Imelda and Lana too, who are the sorcerers I want to get ahold of.
I am usually using Leon to attempt one shot kills, and he is a really balanced, yet formidable, character. I am trying to improve his move abilities — he can’t quite get that stab at the heart that Sonya or Luna can manage.

My problem is with healers (again): I don’t know which one to pick. I am usually using Sara because of her nice skill set that works well with Freya, but she isn’t versatile at all, and basically not very useful as the fight goes on. The new pink-haired chick got some light attack, but she seems very weak — her main appeal is the free debuffs, I gather. Chris is great but not really a healer; why pick her over Ledin or Elwin? I have yet to give Sophia a try.
I guess I know why, when I see a couple of healers on the other team, one of them is almost always Tiaris.

I have a balance of healers. I consider Chris a healer because she can cast Discipline pretty regular, but she is suited for an attack role.

I use Anna as a pure healer, she has almost no offensive skills, but heals and then buffs with Bless.

Almeda is a nice balance between the two.

I also have Imelda. I used to use her more, but switched to Hein who is more versatile. He can completely smoke melee with a fireball, or lancers with lightning. If he isn’t doing that then he can teleport Leon behind enemy lines to wreak havoc.

I really want to get a few more SSR characters.

How are people getting Cherie for free? Did I miss something?

As she is set up here, that skill is down right a curse: it gives her 3 extra steps once, but her attack gets downgraded from 220 to 160 for 4 turns (my Luna got much more attack than mdef, mdef being quite hard to up using items, I found). I miss the early days when it would both give her mobility and not impend her attack.

There is an event with her icon on the top left corner: you click it, complete tasks, and after a week or so and 60 tasks completed, you get enough “coins” or whatever they are called to summon her.
There are also a ton of rewards for completing those tasks.

Ahhh, I started a few days late for that event and didn’t get enough points

If you don’t mind replaying content you can start again on a new server, and you’ll get that event again. It’s attached to new accounts not fixed dates.

That makes it even worse!! I don’t think I’m.motivated enough to start fresh

Yeah I missed out on Cherie too, sucks. On the plus side, my request for an SSR swordsman came through, I got Elwin.

Well done. I pulled my 5th princess pack last night and came up empty.

My perception of that process has been warped since I got 2 Leon’s in my first pack

Same, no luck in last few pulls. Out of curiosity, how’s everyone’s draws? Out of 185 (you can see in the challenge tab of missions, there’s a challenge to hit 200 pulls), I’ve gotten Leon, Ledin, Lana, Lana which is about 2% now. The easy free tickets and crystals are drying up, unfortunately.

They have got to change the Arena. Almost every loss I suffer is by someone 5 - 10 levels higher than I am. Likewise, why pair me with someone ranked 16 when I am 28? Very unbalanced.

I find myself evenly matched most of the time (unless I pick the lower tier, which is not rewarding), although the rewards for higher leveled opponents aren’t up to the risk I think.
Overall, I get a couple of loss each day.
I haven’t been able to try the world arena yet because of the silly time restrictions.

Besides the free Cherie, I got 4 SSR: Leon (simply amazing), Luna (almost amazing), Ledin (not as good as his numbers would make you think, but still almost on par with an unfocused Matthew, and a good Phalanx deterrent) and Elwin (the last of my Phalanx deterrent trio, but only for that purpose).
The Challenge tab mission takes into account Friendship vouchers as well as Golden ones, so we can’t get quite accurate data using it. 155 summons here, from which I’d say 100 were probably from golden ones.

I got my hand two days ago on Imelda, who is so handy she found a spot on my regular time rifting team, I switch her and Luna depending on the situation.

Snagged Altemueller, Egbert and Emerick tonight.

Excited to swap Altemueller in with Leon. Should leave me highly mobile. Also excited to see how Egbert performs, since he is so highly rated on SR lists. Emerick seems like a throwaway.

SR lists? I’ve seen references to guides within the game, but they seem related to playing a single scenario — although I haven’t tried to check them out, I usually end up on blocked page on my tablet because they seem to be opening social media pages.

Oh, I just meant tier lists and rankings you can find w some googling.

Egbert is pretty cool. I haven’t really used him much yet, but the aoe’s he has are awesome when I do that goblin treasure room. Feel like he’d be pretty good in PVP.

I got the SSR from the Epic Eatery event, though I heard they are the worst SSR. I haven’t really messed with them yet. Teaming up with others is really the way to go on that, it was too hard for me to solo when it first came out and you’d have to do it so many times to get far into it. Now to work towards Matthew’s skin.

I am hitting a wall on the current Endless Trial’s D+ trial 3 level.
The requirement to not lose more than one unit is pretty insane, given the major damage buff to most of the enemy units that encircle your splitted guys.
I’ve tried going all magical offense and going all defense and healing, but even my best tanks go down in a single round and a half of that onslaught — and then the hunt is open on all the other guys.

In case anybody wondered: once you have unlocked an alternate development path with a Rune Stone, you can switch in and out at leisure (if you got the funds).
I can’t believe I dilluted my ressources over so many characters. Time to build that crazy amazing spellcaster and get Leon some mobility!

Major update coming on March 21. Be sure that you login each day for some pretty hefty rewards (i got 3 gold hammers and 2 gold vouchers today). Also, be sure to click the ‘Events’ and claim some rewards there as well.

I don’t remember that D+ level. but I had a similar issue with one of the epic eatery maps when I was underlevelled. The team wasn’t separated but spread wide and surrounded. I couldn’t keep my tank in the center or he’d get overwhelmed; I couldn’t put both high mobility Leon / Cherie far away from the tank because I need them to weaken the leviathans that would be hitting the tank next turn. I ended up putting Hein in the farthest slot, and had him teleport to the tank immediately.