Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

Those are nice draws, I’m envious! For me, Ledin has been MVP and the lynchpin to all my plans. I used my first runestone on him so that he has both Divine Guard from the middle class and a selection of troop types for the right path.

Man, the summons are really driving me crazy. My blood pressure probably can’t take much more of it. I’ve only drawn Leon (but i drew him three times on my first pull, so he is 4 stars) and Altemueller thus far, and it is frustrating saving up crystals and vouchers and pulling 20 summons and just getting garbage.

Yes, I understand that is the hook - but i’m desperate to start rounding out my main squad, and with the vouchers and crystals starting to dry up…

Yeah, it’s frustrating. Check this list if you haven’t seen it already. it’s a list of likely banner events to come. I’m saving up my tickets and crystals to draw only on focus banners, because the only thing more frustrating than drawing no SSRs is drawing duplicate SSRs…

After messing with the Runestone, you are right: Levin freaking rocks. What a defending beast, his sacred unit’s lack of weakness spots make him really incredible, and coupled with that crazy DEF+MDF=ATK skill? Just insane.
Sorry, Freya, Vargas, you’re out of the team!

I started playing this weekend and I got to level 25.

The bond missions seem very hard. Are they doable at 25?

Team building is your friend: it is encouraged (you use 20% less food) and you can partner with higher level people who can cover your butt.
Or maybe you mean the specific characters ones? Those are a bit higher then their req seem to imply, but they also vary deeply. For instance, Luna’s first mission is insane to undertake at anything lower than level 35.
You can attempt them as much as you want: they don’t consum your food or your daily attempts limit if you fail.

Yes, these:

Yeah the difficulty varies greatly for those. I finally beat Lana’s first mission at level 36 yesterday. I was practically tearing my hair out with that one, difficulty level 25 my ass. She has a difficulty level 30 one after that which I did on my first try.

Ha, yeah, that mission is particularly cheap. 3v1 as a glass mage unit, and then they port in cavalry against you before you can even react.

Played for a little month now. Just reached level 47 this morning. Love this game. You can spend as much of time if you want.
No more stamina? Do some guild battles or participate in the Arena.
You can find me in server Emerald Gate under the same name.

Ok thank you that’s exactly what I needed to hear, so I can put those away for a few levels rather than keep banging my head against them.

Arena today is driving me insane. Every hour I draw folks whose defensive squad is at least 1.5k higher in power than my top 5 heroes. My attacking squad is usually a bit weaker than that.

I’m guessing you’ve climbed high enough in your ranking that you’re only getting higher ranked opponents?

I still haven’t tried World Arena yet. I play enough of the regular Arena to stay around the 1.3-1.4k points range, which seems to be the sweet spot in terms of rewards (and by “play” I mean I auto combat whenever I see an opponent with significantly lower power than I do)

I’ve only tried the World Arena once so far, but I started getting arena points every day from it as well as the regular arena. I’m pretty sure there has been a weekly “based on your performance in the world arena here is 120 points” as well I’ve been getting.

Arrrghh, this stupid gatcha system, ruining an otherwise fun game. I’ve been saving tickets and crystals for the upcoming focus banner, but then against my better judgement decided that while I have a low number of SSRs (3 + the 2 free ones), it might be worth trying my luck on the generic draw.

First 10x - SR Sophia. Well I didn’t have her before, so ok.
Second 10x - SR Sophia again … and my third time getting Lana. Stupid RNG.

I was lucky enough to have all the characters I enjoyed in the games (most of them were R or SR anyway) and that the game’s balance doesn’t overly favour SSR characters yet — well, excepting in the PVP. So I haven’t gatchad forever :O

Speaking of PVP, points number doesn’t mean much in my experience, but level sure does: I can barely scratch somebody 3 levels above me. Against higher rank, team composition is everything, but I think I may be in the minority of having a lot of high level, not multi classed characters — most seem to focus on their top 5, if I am to trust the in-game rankings. In any case, letting the AI play in your place is suicide (especially since the defensive AI plays more conservatively).
The World Arena is fun, but dang, those hours are really stupid for my time zone. I managed to catch it only once.

I found this, I don’t know if it’s useful to non-noobs:

I’m 30 and hitting spikes. I think I am at rift 3-4.

I just learned I can raise equipment past level 10/20 somehow With a martial soul from the store.

Ahhh that’s what you use those things for.

I’m a bit higher leveled, and find the multiplayer aspect of the game very entertaining when things slow down on the other fronts (there is so much you can do to progress each day — basically Time Rift’s daily limits is the stopper).
I’d suggest using crystals to buy food once or twice a day, aimed at progression using said rifts: that is really good value compared to the quite lame odds of golden ticket gambling (and you get golden tickets other ways, any way).

I enjoy the daily grind. I find multiplayer poorly balanced, and some of the missions are super boring (most gold gathering), but this game works out nice for a daily break in my life. I am crazy frustrated by the golden tickets at this point, but I do get that aspect also