Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

I’m too OCD to use anyone who doesn’t have their atk bonds unlocked :/

I’ve fought a pretty scary Liffany in PvP too.

Also, happy that there’s no super Landius in Apex mercs this week as I’ll actually have a chance to play this weekend.

Today my full classed, half bonded Egbert reached six stars.
I don’t think it will help him much compared to the crazy bomber mentionned above, but I’ll have to try. He’s been very disappointing, snif.

He’s always enemy #1 when I see him in time trials with their inflated stats and such, so you just need to roll perfect enchants, that’s all :)

He just needs S rank HP -_-

Speaking of which, I was checking the ranks for the SKL stats: it’s so inconsitent it’s hilarious. Some characters are classed B with stats above Sakura’s, other are classed S with stats below those of a tank.
I love how thoroughly checked that game is eh ;)

For Aim? Or for Lightning?

Aim, it synergizes so well with her talent, it’s a bit crazy they gave it to her.
To be complete: it doesn’t stack, just allows you to spread more of her love.

Not to mention that she has great fairy boots equivalent, tornado and acid burns. All this talk is making me think I should suck it up and run her next to Jugler, who is great at tanking but can’t kill worth a damn (except with beast shock)

Oh god I didn’t even think about that, because it triggers every time she acts. Mine is 5* too.

So I enchanted her with clock on some rando stuff because originally I thought she was going to get multiple aoes and apparently I didn’t look. So I dropped an Odin HAt on her and saw she had other clock gear and said “when in rome” and rolled 4% Int and 10% hp (and 6% def but who cares) and was like “yay” then went and looked and was like “oh shit she’s not really a clock user”. Alas.

Except I didn’t look close enough (Acid Burns). Keeping clock I reckon.

Clock is not bad, as she gets tornado and acid burns, and she doesn’t need mobility from breeze (although Aim helps tick down the cooldowns faster.) The other option is full moon I suppose for bigger bombs.

I said “attack” when of course I meant “Int”. I could always give the hat to Lana, who gets more use. But I’ll leave things as they are for now.

Speaking of enchants, what do I put on Rachel?

I use breeze for PvP stuff, but full moon is probably better for PvE.

I use dual +5% attack on her (I let her attack plainly, and she is sometimes hurt, more on that later). I gave her acid burns, which is one of the best curse to put on enemies in PVE, and I use her ATK boost passive, which gives 15% extra dmg to 2 people close enough to her after each of her actions, and also prevents attack down (which are aplentyi in PVE!) and silence.
To get the extra “withdraw” move, I need to make her attack after her aim, which means she is often in a less than ideal condition when her turns ends, especially if the map is tricky and I had to equip my subpar archer angel.

I think I enjoy her a lot because she works really well with Vargas, who is severely lacking on the damage output front, leaving often lots of damaged troops around. With a proper Ledin, she wouldn’t be that useful I gather.

Put Crystal. Thank you in advance ^.~

Hurrah for the suicidal not turtling brotherhood :D

I just turtle faster, is all! :)

Also, as uninteresting it is to have most characters in Breeze, it’s nice to be able to swap gear easily.

Man, sometimes rolling enchants in this game is super depressing.

One more weapon gacha for this week (to be rolled tomorrow after dragons). I got Frostrend and Devil Axe already, which will at least go into other items.

Landius is all mastered up. Just gotta work on his gear (ssr weapon, 20 Mirror Armor, 20 Aeneas helm, rando accessory because it’s all I have).

Ok, re-prioritization time I suppose.

Landius is 4 masteries and m/m/m/4/5 bonds. I’m going to bump him to the top of the list for bond material farming, I think. And he;ll start getting dailies for shards, I suppose. Can’t do anything about the gear unless I get lucky or spend some spirits on his “'common” tier armor/helmet. Since I don’t have any particular accessory to give him, should I go with an attack accessory or a defense accessory from the SR pool? I want to get his numbers up ASAP, which is why I am tempted to spend some spirits on some of his gear.

Kinda thinking I will put Rachel in line after Lana/Bozel. On the “martial” side of things I am working on Leonhardt but he’s basically at the same slowdown place everyone else is (feathers I can’t sweep for, or hearts I can’t sweep for).

Gearwise I need to top off Bozel’s Miracle Staff and my second Red Moon (both are 40), so that’s where the next two spirits go I reckon. No more gacha for weapons this week. Back to time rifts, and see if I can make some more sweep progress.

Man, you have two Red moons? Haven’t got one yet. On the other hand, remember when I said

I now have 6 hydra bows and a maxed melody and scrapped a couple more of those. Yay!

I did get my 4th last rites yesterday though

The toughest part about getting a Landius ready is building up cavalry/red horse training.

I officially got my second hydra bow on gatcha 3. By second I mean “second one that I could complete”. I still have my first at 40 and another one sort of lying around.

I have red horses at 3 I think. Iirc, they compete with flier training, but I think I might switch over going forward. At least to try and get them to 7/8. The good news is I can get extra books from the current event. The bad news is I don’t think you can get the mats outside of SSR, and now I need a pile of SR I don’t have. Fun. Ooh, I take it back! The rewards are R mats, SR mats, SSR tomb, SSR mats I think. Fantastic.

Man I would love to fight someone I have a snowballs chance in hell at beating in WA. I’ve been using Red Moon #2 on Shelf but it may go back to Rachel.

You should have gone Sumire instead of Landius!

I got my Ledin to 5 stars. Finally he may be able to beat that stupid insect story mission.

Sumire’s classes are next on my list of things to improve in that sphere! I don’t really have much in the way of gear for her (some of the SR stuff she is using has been leveled at least); she’s using the Slayer emblem.

She’s getting two Runestones for sure, once she’s ready.