Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

I gave the two titans one a shot, but haven’t tried any of the others yet. Yeah, the descriptions are not very clear.

Had some fun Apex games today, didn’t do too great but still climbing upwards since you gain points at about twice the rate you lose. I managed to beat the strongest (in terms of power ranking, anyway) player on our server, but lost to someone with substantially weaker characters than mine (except for a strong Luna, but not overwhelmingly strong. My mistake that I ended up with too many mages without buffers). Most of the other games are pretty evenly matched stat wise.

Notes:
-The merc Joshua (at least I think it was the merc) doesn’t look too strong, but was still able to one shot my Lana via his AoE. Ouch.
-Almost everyone banned Zerida first. Those who didn’t ban Zerida, banned Listell.
-A couple of weeks ago I used to be able field Landius + Rachel on occasion. Not anymore.
-Jugler continues to disappoint. I wouldn’t have expected him to get one shot with Triton by that Luna. Actually I went back to check the replay, that Luna had ~1.48k atk, attack blessing and…really strong griffin riders. Guess that was too much.

That’s Joshua for you. I have no idea why he’s got the damage output he has, but boy. His “line” aoe attack is especially crazy, I have seen it wipe out my whole party in a single shot in the standard Arena.

On Leon enchants, would I prefer HP to DEF as the secondary/tertiary? I just rolled a nice 3% atk 10% hp 96 hp enchant on his horror helm. I’m sad it’s only 3% attack but I figure I would hold onto it a bit (of course the game loves it and now he’s 5800+ power).

Hard to say, they’re both somewhat important, but vastly less important than atk (in pve anyway…)

Made it to gold iii today! Guess I’m mostly done until next season except for the weekly win and for fun.

I hope they tune it for the next tournament because the initial 5 matches Vs. Rest of the season disparity is a bit big. A win in the initial draw equals a dozen less matches to do to climb a rank. I have climbed two ranks over 6 months of playing regularly, but not spending my week-end on it. It just meant the apex was a velleity.
Or better, make the Apex week long and trash that stupid World Arena ;)

Just almost lost to a 4 man, 17700 power team in aregular arena because they had Listell. I made one mistake in my opening positioning (although I’m not sure how much it would have made a difference). Yes, Stupid Liana killed herself and also basically Ledin.

That’s still super stupid. Also, things I’ve notced in the last week in regular arena: AI for Bozel in particular seems just completely drunk. My Bozel frequently just does nothing even when he could do stuff. And I can’t remember the last time he cast earthquake.

I won’t complain, this week’s AI was not as impaired as last week, although I’ve witnessed a couple of oddities watching replays.
Sakura is still unusable in auto, so the Arena is a no go for her (I’ve seen people put her on defense, which I don’t quite get).

Ah also don’t be fooled by the displayed “power” numbers in the Arena, there is something weird going there, probably a way to mess it up?
Just look at the line up and if you see a Listell or a Rachel on defense, avoid ;)

And you should Auto the Arena. That’s what us real necromancers do!

I’ll stop editing.

Bozel has been the only oddity. most everyone is back to normal behavior from what I have seen. But my Bozel is practically wandering around back on the left side randomly. It’s been super weird. And he just won’t aoe.

I always check characters. In this case a decent Leon (not as good as mine though) but that was it. Less scary Listell than some I have seen, and she only reduced the people she hit with her bullshit to about 50-60%. Still, it’s dumb.

I do (unless I misclick, which I occasionally do).

If you need to test auto-defense formation, don’t hesitate to ring me, I’ll gladly help. It took me weeks of regular arena to finetune mine, although I confess the slow progression was kind of cool to watch.
(Yeah I’m an Arena enthusiast, in the sort of “how to get around that stupid bot IA“ programming puzzle way)

So what weapon would I use on Landius if I can’t get a Gram for him? Is Seal Guardian cheaper (in terms of likelyhood of finding one) alternative? Anything else I am not thinking of? His bonds are now 5 toughness 5 whatever the other offensive one is and he has 4 heart levels. Getting him there as quickly as I can.

Yeah, they should do that. Increase the stable of mercenaries so that newer wouldn’t be disadvantaged (maybe make them one time use), and just do Apex throughout the week. The current Apex timing is pretty inconvenient.

Yeah, Seal Guardian is decent too, he could use the def.

Yeah I was hoping to score one from gatcha today. No such luck. Bloody Melody, another Hydra bow, and #@$#@! Purgatory.

I have been trying to 3* 10-2 elite and I just can’t. I am following Nitro’s strategy (Leon, Ledin, 2xhealer, Leticia, Luna) but I don’t have a Luna. I’ve been using Elwin in that spot but it’s not really working and I often lose him to the group of snakes/lobsters. I’m not coming close to making the turn limit. I feel so inept because he did it with like levfel 57 characters, although his Leon in the video is absurdly buff, like 150+ attack better than mine at comparable points (e.g. post Chivalry).

Going to try to just get Elwin across the river next, I think, and avoid that group. I may just suck it up and beat the map and accept I can’t 3* it right now (although I need those feathers), so I can keep going forward. I had trouble 3* the normal version way back when but still got 3* on the next few more easily, so I ma hoping that holds in elite.

I was wondering what is a nitro’s strategy and I looked up and I remember this guy’s videos: I think he does a terrible job at doing anything but showing his overpowered team around, while blabbing for what seems most of his recordings.
You’re far better off doing it on your own. I had huge issues with that map for a while (one of the two of Chapter 10 I couldn’t clear in time), but when I went back to it recently, I breezed through it. So my advice is to build up strength, especially for your spellcasters: I used to have issues rushing Felaqia because of her crazy strong AOE, but when I went back the last time, it hardly was an annoyance compared to what we got used to in challenge maps. Bringing Luna sure must have helped. I don’t remember if you got her? Ah, yes: I had brought my Olivier to neuter her dual move. As usual, Leonhardt would work too (he’s just much weaker in my team, and not part of the Strategist buff, which is why I prefer the blondie).

Elite 10-7 is impossible for me to do in time for the 3 stars, let alone the bonus objective. I just don’t get how one can even do it, excepting using teleporters maybe… but how to survive then XD

10-2 Elite was definitely the hardest for me to 3* so far (and I’m a few beyond it, though not to 10-7). I think I ended up going super aggressive at it, with Ledin/Elwin/Leon/Alte/Bozel/Liana. The key was absolutely getting Fera to take her first turn in a way that didn’t hurt too much, then clean her up in not-catastrophic defensive position.

I took down the 70 dark dragon yesterday, and in that initial kill plus five more sweeps (incl a second with bonus)… I got 0 SSR weapons. Welp, some weeks. I did get my first EMB (and somehow only my second SSR bow overall) this morning though in the gacha shop pull. Maybe that’s a good sign for getting Zerida later this week?

Some of his video’s he’s not hideously overpowered but in this one he’s borderline for sure. He does tend to ramble, it can get annoying.

No Luna yet for me, sadly. She’s coming up though in a few banners.

Maybe I’ll try Leon, Atle, Leonhardt, Lana, Liana, and then maybe eithedr anotehr healer or Bozel. Wait shit no Tank there. That means 1 healer and caster, or else I gotta drop someone. We’ll see.

Don’t ever drop Bozel :O

He puts all the enemies back to level 50 weaklings, and he may silence the casters and those awful, awful orc dispellers (tanks’ bane!). I wouldn’t think of clearing that stage without him. My team was Alte (doh), Luna, Olivier, Bozel, Vargas and Tiaris, as there wasn’t much dispelling needed.
I sent Leon and Luna to dispatch the trio of casters that spawns after sending Alte far north on his own, while sending the rest to get accross the river and kill the orcs ASAP. I had put Olivier on offensive/Debuff backup to Bozel (his two AOEs come with ATK down debuffs).
After that, it was the usual WW1 fair for a couple of rounds in the middle (I made sure to have the extra waves spawn ASAP, again) while regrouping. Then Olivier nuked Felaqia and Alte and Luna rushed her. I think Bozel might have gotten a silence at one point, but she was dead on the second round.
Now I see how that strategy might be very troublesome with Leon in lieu of Luna, as even with MDEF gears, he isn’t near impervious to magic users like she is. Maybe Liana+Leon instead of Tiaris and Luna may work to take care of the initial caster trio of the bottom left, and they then may work to kill Felaqia before she can even have the time to move. Maybe!

The bottleneck in my previous attempts had always been my tank, as he had trouble keeping the form needed if he was cursed (and your tank has to be cursed a lot), leading to a chaotic end of the map. This time, though, he didn’t have any issue on that front, as long as I dispatched all the magic users before they could reach him.

@Left_Empty (and anyone else) what enchants are you using on Olivier?

I’m not using him much, but he kind of screams “Clock” to me, with all of those medium-to-long cooldown abilities that do something valuable other than [in addition to] damage/healing.

Pure magic enchant here, for a couple of reason. I use him both in PVP for spike damage and boring PVE for one-hit clear of a bunch of events, and his aim skill makes clock somewhat redundant.
He works extremely well with Iris, too.