Langrisser Mobile is Awesome

Shelf is very good and Betty is probably the worst SSR currently in the game (that said, no one is really useless, she has a very niche role in PvP. Zlong never nerfs characters, and they try to buff weaker characters through new unique equipments and skills so she might get much better later.)

Neither of the heroes in the new banner is good for PvE I think. What SSRs do you have? What level are you right now? The upcoming banner next week is likely Elwin/Bernhardt/Leon, all top PvE characters.

Ok cool, thanks! I think I just have Shelf & Betty, but getting closer to Cherie.

My usual party is:

Shelf
Betty
Matthew or the non-spear starting guy (turned him into a dragon knight)
Heal-girl
Starter soldier (now cavalry) or Lance guy (Grenier?)

Oof.

(80 or maybe 90, I lost count) Toguro Brothers
(180, or 190, I am fairly confident this was a pity roll though, and 100 after the last one) Heie

Well at least I got Heie. I guess. Not like I can get him properly built anytime soon.

Ah, you’re super early in the game! Just remember that runes become very precious later on, so don’t waste it on Lance/Scott/Grenier

Yeah, I just hit level 26 or 27, somewhere in there. I think I only have 1 rune so will definitely save it for later, once I know what they do!

They unlock class trees. You can go all the way down one branch for free. So for example it sounds like you made Matthew a dragon knight, which is good, but he has some useful skills in his hero (infantry) tree, which you’ll need 2 runes to unlock eventually. Once unlocked you can switch Matthew between his classes for a small gold fee, and you can use unlocked skills in any of his classes.

Also, I got another Chalice from the event SSR accessory.

Fuck everything.

I see your bad SSR pull and counter with 400 pulls no Hiei.

My last eleventy-seven accessories have all been Chalice Grails so I consider us even.

(seriously I think it’s now 6 of the last 7).

My results have thankfully evened out and I’ve got some slack in +atk accessories to go with the +int stuff that I’ve long since been breaking down to ore… Still not sure any of the really good stuff exists if you aren’t paying $20, though. (The Lemons account that just won Apex has 7 or 8 bracer emblems, lol.)

This game. I got to another pity pull after my last post for another Toguro (5* now, yay) and I’m nearing my next pity pull now. Rage quitting if I get another one, seriously.

Too bad because I’m actually still having fun with Apex. Had some good games lately where I won because I actually played better. Also squeaked to S in Slepnir so hopefully the score saving kicks with this week’s update.

What’s the best way to get gold summon tickets and/or the little egg things you can turn in for gold summon tickets once you’re past the beginning? I had a bunch from all the achievements but suddenly that well has dried up.

Lots of little ways, they add up to a good amount of free pulls each week though.

• Do all the dailies every day for the 30 gem reward, and be sure to do the gem world event each day.
  • Go as far in Time Trials as you can. This is probably the best one.
  • Going through the Gate of Fates for each character and doing all the achievements gives a decent amount (one time)
  • Same for Time rifts, but also a one time thing.
  • PvP is also decent, but may be tough depend on which server you’re on. For the World Arena (real time) you can get the 5 win weekly rewards by trading wins in casual. It’s a crappy game mode (Apex is much much better) so people have this convention in world arena where if you’re second, you retreat. So keep going until you’re drawn first 5 times.

As you get adjusted to the fact that it’s not a steady flow from achievements the way it is at the beginning… there are actually still quite a few left in the achievements to get, if that makes sense. (Relative to a lot of other ways of getting them.) There’s a second major dropoff once you have most/all of the SRs at 6* and the first wave of endgame stuff done. The good news is that even then the ‘natural’ flow of tickets/crystals is still enough to keep up as long as you don’t pull a ton of times on a 2 new hero banner to try to get both of them (… sorry, @soondifferent).

Apex was super fun this weekend even though luck was slightly against me. I went a boring 3-3… won one match where I left my Rachel out as bait, was completely sure she’d survive at a couple of thousand HP, and she took the hit with exactly 25 hp remaining. Probably didn’t deserve that one. Made up for the one that I lost because Rachel got Clock on Runic Void three times in a row, and the one that I lost because of two consecutive Blood Shield procs. (In either case, one fewer 30% hit would have been an easy win for me.)

I did also completely punt a match against an Alustriel where I miscounted aggressively re: her terrain movement ability. That was less fun.
It does look like we’ll get the score saving this week! Slepnir is the one I’d love to never do again, but unfortunately it’s also the one that I’m still at A+, so at least once more it shall be.

Ahh thanks! Haven’t really been paying attention to the daily stuff so I had better start doing so.

I’m not far into the Gate of Fates either so probably a lot of goodies left to get there also.

It’s a ~1% chance that I’m at where I’m at right now. I was ready to give up on Hiei but his factions are so damn good for my Apex lineup (and everyone’s, I guess, since everyone runs Jugler/Zerida) Sigh.

If I don’t get Hiei and I don’t end up ragequitting, I’ll probably build up Alustriel. I’m finding the best way to counter ignore guard characters is to have ignore guard characters of your own to trade. I’m happy to lose a Rachel or Elwin if it means I can get rid of their Omega or Zerida.

For Slepnir, I think maybe building up Holy Knights (to 8) for Iris instead of running Sorceresses made the difference for me. I wasn’t able to heal enough previously and Alte was dying due to not having full health for Last Rites. My plan B was runing and bonding Toguro, but now he only exists to mock me.

If you keep with this game you’ll find that Gate of Fates attempts are precious so I’m not too sure it’s worth to GoF characters like Lance for the gems/tickets, unless you’re desperate (like me)

Did you get anyone from the Elwin/Leon/the other guy banner?

Nope, I tried some pulls but got nothing. So my main team right now is:

Cherie
Betty
Shelfaniel
Matthew
The starter healer

Not sure if I should mix any of my SR characters in there or not. Was hoping I’d get an SSR from the new summons but no luck. I did get Mjolnir from that spin the wheel thing that came out last week, which I read is pretty good.

Mjolnir is…okay. What spin the wheel thing? the Mucho Lotto? (though that doesn’t give weapons) Anyway, Mjolnir might be helpful if you get stuck on the Thunder dragon, but it’s not worth spending spirits on upgrading. I’d focus on just getting your gold SR weapons to level 50 and ignore SSRs for now.

What SR characters do you have? We can give you an idea of who is generally worth investing in and who’s not.

Ah you’re right - I got Mjolnir from doing an equipment summon for the Cherie path. I got the Ark from the Lotto.

I’ll put up my SR folks when I get a chance tonight - hopefully there’s a hidden gem or two in there, thanks!