Latest 2:45 Moment

I played Master of Orion 2 from like 2am-9am, well, today. Brilliant game that has astoundingly stood up quite well.

Yeah, MOO2 is still fun to play. There hasn’t been a game of its type since then that I’ve really liked.

What’s up with you guys with kids not being able to play past midnight? What kind of wussy limp-wristed gaming addicts are you!? Get your priorities straight, or the gaming gods will never favor you again!

Yeah, there was one along that line, and a couple of others, but, it’s been while since I’ve played.

MOO2, it’s not a good game…it’s a GREAT game.
What’s the difference you ask? We ( It’s on my HD too) are still playing it 10? years later.

Although I’m not a parent, I do understand that children are in fact, a higher priority than games.One of my coolest WoW moments…“Uhmmm, guys, I’m really sorry bout this, but I gotta go, my kid needs me” One of the people in the group ( a pickup if I remember right) had to leave.

Jasper if it’s any consolation, I get off work at 2AM. When I get home I’ll fire a game and be sitting there playing and realize the 5AM-9AM morning show is on the radio.
One day I was listening to the morning show and they went to commercials, when they were over, music started playing. I was all WTH?? is up with this music crap. Looked at the computer clock and it was errrmm 9:03 AM.
So I think I play enough for those who have other responisibilities.

Oh yeah they will, after getting up at 6 AM for three or four years straight :-D Seriously, gaming is in my blood, man.

Someday I’ll have time again (kids might be in college, but I’m patient) – and then that fucking minute hand had better watch out, I’m talking waaaaay past quarter to three baby!!!

Me too. I’ve got a lot of gaming to catch up on.