Let's settle this once and for all

time to end the debate

AVAST!

Argh

Matey.

shiver me timbers

Dead ninjas tell no tales.

This thread just proves you can have a lot more fun talking like a pirate than talking like a ninja. Ninja’s don’t even say anything or have any cool architipical sayings, like Argh.

Ninjas just dance around when they fight, but if you are a limber pirate you can dance around when you fight, too.

Pirates kick much ass.

Plus, pirate starts with a P just like the pope. You can’t ask for more than that.

Why can’t I vote for Robots?! :(

Or, even better, robot ninjas. Tell me a robot ninja wouldn’t kick some ass.

Ninjas! That’s where it’s at. They are just amazing. Pirates are all ‘Argh’ this and ‘Arr!’ that.
Ninjas do everything in style.

But Pirates drink grog. What do Ninjas have? Tea?!

Grog itself could eat holes right through the toughest Ninja.

i just realized i misspelled “n1nj4.”

“Ahoy, sissy! Whatcha got in your mouth sissy?” - Earlameyer The Butt Pirate

Man I can’t believe pirates are winning.

Also I can’t believe how dumb this is.

It’s all about ninjas. Ninjas that shoot purple laser beams out of their eyes, slicing through their opponents like antique gooey cheese. It takes much more cunning and forethought to be a ninja because nobody cares what you think until after you’ve attacked, and then everybody says, “Hey! How’s he do that?” And you sit back in your corner with your hot sake in hand and say to yourself: “”

Heh heh heh.

Cowboys. Dude, it’s all about the cowboys. When will people come to their senses?

I wanna be a cowboy
and you can be my cowgirl.
My name is Ted.
And oneday
I’ll be dead yo yo yo

That song will never leave me freakin head. I just know it.

“If you don’t believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! It’s an easy choice, if you ask me.”

ffs teams