Liam neeson is non-stop (2014)

LIAM NEESON IS NON-STOP OR MY MOM WILL SHOOT

That was awesome!

Right? We might just see the movie because of that…

And because Liam Neesons is my sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit boom

I would go see Tooken 2.

Didn’t that already come out – like a year or so ago? IMDBsays it did!

The best way to continue this joke would have been to link to Shaft or something.

Humor. For Aleck, it is no logical.

Sorry – been working crazy long hours, sense of humor is clearly impaired. We are a hedge – move along.

It’s okay, you go watch a movie with the amazing Liam Neesons or the incomparable Bruce Willy and you’ll feel better…

Clearly when Sly Stallion gets around to the next Expendables, Liam Neesons and Bruce Willy should both be involved.

SPOILERS

I thought this flick mostly worked, except for the implausible villain at the end. The programmer and the maniac arguing at the end about accepting death at the end of their mission was a genuine laugh-out-loud moment for me. Julianne Moore was completely wasted here, but the intrigue and setup kept me interested. I wish I got to be on such huge, comfortable airplanes.

I’m not normally one to balk about realism, but given the feeling the movie was going for (claustrophobia, paranoia, pressed in with other people), the oversized airplane set was pretty ridiculous. I think Neeson was flying Carvernous Airlines in that movie.

-Tom

I’m not sure what airplane the movie’s supposed to be riding, but there are some pretty roomy ones these days (or about to be), such as the Airbus A350. So maybe the lesson here is: “Stop flying on crappy American carriers.” :)

I saw this yesterday. I enjoyed it a lot. It is probably one of those movies that I won’t want to watch again, as it might not hold up to a viewing after you already know who the villain is.

One of the things that drew me in right away is that scene in the airport terminal at the start. The inherent sadness in people-watching at the airport, watching loved ones say goodbye to one another at the car drop-off, it’s such a mixture of emotions every time I’m in an airport, and this movie did such a great job of capturing that. Perhaps the first movie to do so that I can think of.