Life is Strange - Square Enix, Remember Me, rewinding time

So I played the latest episode last night, had my quarter to three experience, that was around the time I finished. This episode seems to be dialed down a bit from the first one, there’s less going on or maybe I should say the events are much less dramatic. There are still conflicts between Chloe and, you know, just about anybody you want to pick a fight with. But most of the events here are kept into the realm of believably teenage antics for the most part. But I liked that, because I really like the relationship between Chloe and Rachel. It’s got this way of making you pull for these two even though you already know things won’t turn out well for them (not really a spoiler, I mean it’s ancient history by the time the first game’s episodes were released).

Best part? Fixing up that beat up old truck. I love stuff like that, and the hideout too, where you can decorate and fix up your own personal space in a game. I didn’t expect that. The stuff that interests me least is all Rachel’s family business, which I think is too bad because it looks like it’s just going to be more front and center in the final episode. Guess I’ll see how things go once it’s all wrapped up.