Lileks on gaming

I’m not sure what I dislike more, The Narrator, The Narrator’s Narrator, or Brian Koontz apeing the Narrator.

Ugh.

:evil:

Yeah. You revealed that you’re a ding-dong.[/quote]

You crack me up. :D

What, it’s racist to make french jokes?

Or any sort of communal trait jokes?

Bye bye blond jokes, no more calling americans silly cowboys, begone engrish.com!

Ascribing any negative trait to a group of people and then commenting upon it is hereby looked down upon. All history must be updated to remove negative references to various groups of people, because people are actually all unique and positive in their collectve bodies. Burn down the Irish pub, because it re-enforces a negative stereotype! For the good of the people. You people must be so blinded by hate to not know where I’m coming from. It’s institutionalized! the system is racist! Rage against the machine!

Ooh, ooh let me play too!

Every single last citizen of France is a sniveling, gutless, hypocritical human being. Also, ridiculing their defeat and surrender in WWII is a bottomless comedy gold mine, and never becomes tiresome.

Retarded slippery slopes go in all directions.

Without question, Koontz. His impressions are about as mundane and unfunny as you can get.

Vichy never dies!

Alesia? I’ve never heard of Alesia! I don’t know what Alesia you’re talking about!

Good to know that there are some Asterix fans/readers around here. ;)