Links to all the QT3 Movie Podcasts

Truly awesome, sinnick.

Working in “now she just needs to shoot it” is sublime.

-Tom

I really thought that “now she just needs to shoot it” might possibly be the real tagline – so I listened with glee to Kelly’s taglines, waiting for it…

We were lucky enough to get both a tagline and a pull quote this week.

I have a feeling it was around the time of (spits) Prometheus

Can you check out the Killing Them Softly podcast and let me know if that is what you were looking for.

Damn you’re good. That’s a score. Thanks!

There are a ton of photoshopped Deadpool posters out there. I guess this movie inspires that sort of creativity from its fans?

Also, thanks for posting these to the front page, Tom! I started with the intention to do them for all the 2016 movies, mainly because it’s fun for me (strangely) and the taglines make me laugh. We’ll see if I can keep up with it…

BTW - marquac, is it okay that I co-opted your thread for these? I could start a new thread if it makes more sense.

sinnick, I love that you are using this thread for your posters.

Me too.

-xtien

sinnick, you are AWESOME!

I don’t think I’ll ever stop laughing about that Crouching Tiger one.

Thank you.

-xtien

Even If you don’t plan on listening to the London Has Fallen podcast, I would suggest listening in at the 02:36:03 mark of the podcast.

Fuck yeah!

That’s awesome :). All the best, guys.

Thank you, sinnick. You rock.

-xtien

I realize that this is crossing the streams and that this thread is for the movie podcast, but there is a certain movie and game podcaster that has a Youtube channel with more than a dozen awesome videos showing off board games and video games. Here is the intro video and if you need added incentive I leave you with this: Tom Chick and cosplay.