Little Indie Games Worth Knowing About (Probably)

I’m interested in how Katana Kami pans out. The top-down swordplay looks solid, and the description sounds sort of like a Recettear+ with increased emphasis on deep combat.

I thought so too, but the more gameplay I’ve seen, the more it seems like just another Far Eastern Diablo clone.

Lumote looks incredible

Indeed it does!

I didn’t even click on it until you said that so thank you! :-) Sometimes a quick comment is all I need alongside the links.

Taur looks cool too, it’s just not the sport of game I will ever be any good at 😭

A little bit like Super Mario Odyssey, but if you played Cappy?

Just entered EA with a 20% discount:

According to @LordGek, it’s by the Fate Hunters dev, but self-publishing this time.

Samsptra’s LP:

You guys. I’m only a couple of races in, but this is DELIGHTFUL.

dystopian roguelite combat racing game

Now there’s a phase I never expected to see

Great, now they need to spin that phrase into a remake of this gem!

You guys. You. Guys.

You refill your nitro meter by running over pedestrians.

There’s a pedestrian cannon that fires exploding pedestrians. You reload it by driving over and living or dead pedestrian.

The AI is brutal, especially in races with weapons enabled. Weapons include nail guns and machine guns.

You’re sometimes given missions, such as damage a rival so they end in the bottom six, or for you yourself to end in the bottom six.

If I didn’t have a stream in a little bit I’d still be playing. I had to force myself to stop.

This might be my favorite racing game ever.

Sounds like a modern Carmageddon that’s better than actual modern Carmageddon.

I would actually agree with that.

Interest piqued. I loved Carma back in its day, didn’t really get on with the revival.

The physics are also pitch perfect between arcade and sim. I’m usually terrible at drifting but I LOVE it in this game.

I have watched videos a bit, and this looks stupid and fun, like Death Rally if it was playable, or Carmageddon if the race was actually part of the goals.