Little Indie Games Worth Knowing About (Probably)

Fish are apparently provided to you by a fisherman, he gives you a bucket of them.

:(

Dominions 5 is on sale

I put it here as only Dominions players will enter in the Dominions thread, the point here is making it known for non-Dominions players.

Dominions 5 is currently $18 on Gamersgate.

Creeper World Demo Available

Songs of Syx has a new video and prototype out, featuring the regions and trade system. It definitely is still an alpha level of development, but there are some very promising systems within, and the base of city building is already fun to tinker with (I’m a backer). If he gets the UI polished, and a clearer meta (regional war, etc) this will be a seriously good game IMO. For now it’s a seriously good set of systems that need a few goals or pressure points. The Steam beta is due for September, I hope he is willing to hold off long enough to get that in, as I think that will make or break it’s initial impact.

Townscaper is out in Early Access today. Not really a game, just a building toy. But it’s quite intriguing to play around with.

I look forward to Townscaper becoming a game. I’m going to hold off buying it until it is one though.

Sony doing a playstation Indies thing today. Here’s the first, looks cool.

F.I.S.T.

@TimJames might dig the combat.

Could be fun. Chinese indies are working on most of the new stuff in this genre.

It really just makes me wonder when Sakuna will ever get released.

Maquette, environmental puzzle thing

New Amanita Design ame Creaks

What if Dark Souls but Hellraiser:

This is early access, but it looks like it’s worth the $3 launch sale price.

The Besties described this as Paper Mario with some of The Vikings puzzle-solving mixed in. I guess it’s been out for more than half a year, but I hadn’t heard about it!

wow, if there’s a playstation game i wasn’t expecting to get a spiritual sequel, it’s Wild 9

Anybody has an opinion on this?

The blurp says it plays like Darkest Dungeon.

Replace ‘widget’ with ‘app’ in that link

Thanks! Didnt know that!