Little Indie Games Worth Knowing About (Probably)

Pathway dropped today, looks like. Here is a trailer!

It seems really neat, anyone playing it?

…and what about Weedcraft?

I’m very interested in Pathway and Weedcraft… while playing yesterday’s little indie game worth knowing about

I instantly thought of that Incredible Journeys roguelike-ish game. Crap, do I have that name right?

I think I know what you mean, like Curious Expedition or something. The difference is this has very cool, very classic turn-based combat that looks like a blend of XCOM’s “move/action” system and cover system, but with a bit more Jagged Alliance (especially with the mercs you bring along). I stopped watching a let’s play because it looked so fucking cool and I know it’s something I’ll want to experience for myself. It’s also only $16, so I think it should be a no-brainer.

I hear that, and I’m on board. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!!

This game deserves it’s own thread, for sure. I’ll make one after I get a chance to play it and do a proper OT type deal on it, if no one else does.

They do a good trailer.

I like how all of the in-game voice-overs are American. Is it that hard to put on a Russian accent ?

I made it as far as 39 seconds into the video and heard enough Russian language and accents to satisfy me.

The trailer voice-over has a Russian accent, but all of the in-game radio-chatter snippets are American! e.g. everything from 0:59 on.

For some reason I didn’t think this was going to be a shooter, even though there’s clearly a gun in the teaser I posted. I’m confused.

Wake me up in a few years when it’s out.

Bought this about an hour into the demo and then put another 8 hours into the full thing.

Some really great puzzles.
Tons of secrets to find.

Progress and achievements carry over from the demo.

Wishlisted it, looks fun!

Also @Rock8man recently pointed this beauty out, ugh I just know I don’t have the motor skills for this speed of gameplay anymore.

@KristiGaines look at that pixel art!

Fluffy Horde is in a fanatical bundle for $1 right now with 7 other games. :)

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/dollar-underground-bundle

And its pretty good for a buck, reminds me a lot of a budget Kingdom New Lands / Two Crowns.

Zombotron is out next week.

For a SPLIT SECOND I thought that was a game based on Zombo.com.

That would have been amazing. I mean, you could do anything. Anything!

The unattainable would be unknown!