Little Indie Games Worth Knowing About (Probably)

I’m interested in this game, and the Steam reviews are positive, but damn the in-game text just looks microscopic in the videos I’ve seen.

There is an Interface Scale setting. It’s not ideal (fuzzy text), but better than nothing.

Wishlisted Rebel Inc.

It’s out on mobile if that interests you. I’ve had it for a while and was pretty impressed. Only 2 bucks.

It’s also $2.49 on Android, but you have to download the free-to-play version and upgrade to Premium from within the game.

I saw Katherine of Sky playing this and my main impression was “man do these guys look teeny.” Also, it seemed like the game needed some sort of tutorial or better tooltips or something - it seems very dense and busy and I found it a bit difficult to figure out what was going on.

I don’t play mobile games that often, but thanks for the heads up.

Lonely Mountains: Downhill (feels a bit like Dirt Rally: great physics, lots of restarts, very hard to get good times, frustrating and addicting at the same time) - free on Game Pass!

Worth knowing about?

Lonely Mountains: Downhill is fun, and well worth trying out if you have Game Pass.

Lornsword? Really? That’s the name you want to go with, game?

-Tom

longsword.com is already taken

Someone is Greene with envy it wasn’t called Tomsword.

It was Olmos called Edwardsword!

olmos

In fairness, it does provide a bonanza of gameplay.