Little Indie Games Worth Knowing About (Probably)

Sadly, it isn’t working for me. It keeps saying that the email addresses on the two accounts are different, but they aren’t.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out, it does work.

Cloudpunk is amazing! I’m very curious how much game there is. I played 80 minutes last night, and only stopped because it was bedtime.

I want more, and I want them to expand on what they have - It looks amazing, the story so far is rather good, and I want to make buck delivering and upgrade my apartment!

I’m several hours in and still loving it. Not sure how much story is there but I’m loving being in the world, especially with the new first-person view.

How did you figure it out? I get 3 warnings about this and cannot proceed. However, my Steam and Epic emails are different and I don’t really want to change them. :P

In the first step of the instructions, it says to log in by clicking the ‘Epic’ button. But after you do that (and verify the email address and launch the game so it says ‘Purchased’ in step 3), you have to log out and log in again, but this time pressing the ‘Steam’ button. Then verify the email address again.

That worked for me, but I don’t know if it will work for you because of the different email addresses.

OH thanks for being so super clear about it JoshL! So basically you need to create two Klei accounts, one by logging it via Epic and one via logging in via Steam (and verifying both urgh!), and these two klei accounts have to have the same verified e-mail address! Then you do the merge thingamabob to merge the Klei accounts. I guess this should mean that you can have different e-mails in your Steam or Epic accounts although I think mine are the same - I was getting the “e-mail is different between the accounts” but that was because I hadn’t activated and verified my second Klei account. At least, that’s what fixed it for me - thanks for being clear about logging out and logging in again with the other store.

Glad to help!

Thank you. that worked!

The instructions page for this is woefully inadequate, I’m pretty sure it doesn’t say anything about making two accounts.

I guess it is intended for those who already have a Klei Steam-linked account. :P

Now to work out how to delete all the accounts and nuke the whole Klei thing. :)

Whelp it sounds kind of serious… :P

What, it’s going to ban my Epic account permanently? And then below it says ban for a minimum of 30 days?

I never played Don’t Starve Together or Hot Lava, so is this safe?

Yikes, I would just keep the account ;)

Yeah I think I will follow that advice! :)

I just completed it, after around 7 hours! Excellent game! I really, really enjoyed it! I rarely complete games, but this was something really special.

That sounds awesome. Apparently they have more planned for the game as well.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hardspace: Shipbreaker, blue collar space sim about salvage

Rustler, a GTA 1/2 throwback where you play a horse thief, has a demo out, which looks kinda cool.

Ray’s the Dead finally has a demo, I kickstarted this like 4 years ago.

Still puts you way ahead of me and Barkley 2!

Retro metroidvania, sequel to Alwa’s Awakening.

Retro SRPG, sequel to Chaos Sector.

It has a demo now, and it is dope as fuck. I mean, I would say that, because this is basically Resident Evil through a Thief filter and those are two of my of my favourite things, but still.

Wow, it’s even not afraid to LOOK like Thief! (That’s not a backhanded compliment, I should say. I think nostalgia and tone are more effective than realism.)