Little Indie Games Worth Knowing About (Probably)

I got 3 on the pc and then the switch for this reason. I havent even played it much and here comes #4. I think I’ll just wait.

Oh, that’s an awesome feature. I’m gonna see if I can import my Siralim 3 mobile saves to steam.

The folks behind One Finger Death Punch put out a free experimental game with the engaging title Space Choice: Data Analyzer. (attn @BrianRubin: it has spaceships)

It looks like Gratuitous Space Battles, but as the battle is going on you’re given rapid-fire choices to make. Or, as the opening screen says:

Aaaaand, I can report that the first impression is good! I have no idea what’s going on, but there’s explosions and occasionally I pick something that says LEGENDARY SHIP and that’s satisfying.

Oh nice find thank you!

This looks interesting, lead a 17th century pike and shot mercenary band to free a city from a sinister cult in an XCom like TB tactical game in Black Legend:

Looks interesting.

9 posts were split to a new topic: Loop Hero: Groundhog Day, pixel art, rogue-like, base-building, deck-builder, make your own map/dungeon

I’m not sure Loop Hero qualifies as “little” :)

Honestly, I’m surprised to see it gain so much traction! Wow.

After The Last Door got mentioned on the Blasphemous thread, this coincidentally popped up on my Twitter feed. @Paradroid and @Nightgaunt, this may be of interest to you! Only watched a bit of the trailer and was sold. It’s free on itch.

Oh my god, thanks @geggis !
@KristiGaines , PIXEL ALERT!

English Firewatch

Oh wow that looks fantastic! Thank you for the tip!

Oh, that looks real good!

Reminds me that I found this other free, more lighthearted, pixel art adventure game recently:

Those are beautiful pixels LK!

My friends at local Colorado developer Serenity Forge just launched the comedy point-and-click Freakpocalypse. I am not familiar with Cyanide & Happiness (a web comic, I believe), but it looks to me like if you’re into edgy silliness, this might be for you!

I see Siralim Ultimate has come on EA. Never played any of the others. Is this something to try?