Little Indie Games Worth Knowing About (Probably)

Could be cool.

Look at this hidden gem coming out next year!

Rollerdrome seems good

Boneraiser Minions has launched in early access, new Vampire Survivors-like from Caiysware.

LEGIONCRAFT has left early access, now with full English translation. Tactical puzzle rogue-lite.

This looks interesting! Thanks for sharing.

No regional pricing for me means there’s no way I’ll buy it unless there is a deep, deep sale, alas.

Well this looks kind of weird. And fun. Weirdly fun.

edit: oh and hey, there’s even a review!

The hell is this? Reviews call it an indie Bloodborne Sekiro.

What’s crazy is I’ve never heard of it and it isn’t in Early Access. [EDIT] Apparently I did know about this back in May. Too many Soulslikes!

Miduki boss fight, no idea who this is in the story so click at your own risk

Thymesia - BOSS: Odur | No Damage - YouTube

I mentioned it in a couple of threads before, but I didn’t create a thread for it since it got really mixed reviews. Some reviews saying it’s got excellent combat, others saying it’s terrible combat, so I wasn’t sure what was what.

If you end up getting it be sure to create a thread and let us know how it goes! :)

I watched a Splattercat video on it a few days ago:

On the one hand, 2022 seems wide open, so maybe it’s good timing to release an Indie Soulsborne game. But on the other hand, I think most of us still haven’t made it through Elden Ring yet, so maybe it’s bad timing? I know if I had already finished Elden Ring, I’d be more tempted to get Thymesia. But as it is, I just think “why would I play this when I could be playing Elden Ring instead?”

First-person Playmobil building and combat.

This looks interesting, kind of like that game that released recently - think it was called Moonshine Bay? Only creepier.

This announcement trailer doesn’t really tell me much about this game despite some gameplay footage at the end. Cute art style though.

Reminder to myself and others: Always mention the name of the game in your post so that it’s searchable on the forum. Uncle Chop’s Rocket Shop

Lifecraft: Factorio inside a single-cell organism?

Some of us also can’t see Steam links.

Thanks for the reminder!

I’ve never been interested in production games like Factorio, but the concept here is great, and it all looks so colorful and fun.

Lifecraft certainly appears to be more colorful than Factorio! On the wishlist!

I think you can check out the pre-alpha on Itch.io here: