Little Indie Games Worth Knowing About (Probably)

This looks good, and surprisingly high graphics for the price, from the Thomas Was Alone polygon emotion simulator:

As featured on Polygon:

Oh crap super sold.

Here comes a mouthful! Digital Extremes and Human Head Studios recently announced Survived By, a F2P, pixel art, rogue-like, bullet-hell MMO. It’s similar to Realm of the Mad God with a similar death system to Rouge Legacy.

You can sign-up for the alpha here.

Game Informer preview:

While there may be a deluge of pixelated indie fare out there, the art really works here with insane ballistic bullet-hell action on every screen. The action is extremely fast-paced and intense, and adding these sort of MMORPG aspects to the roguelike bullet-hell forms a tasty mix of elements that was quite enjoyable on the show floor.

Check out the video to get an idea of what Survived By is all about. I’m really glad I didn’t miss this one at PAX, because it could end up being something special!

Here’s a Twitch interview with the developers.

Industries of Titan looks bloody good. On the wishlist it goes!

I like these types of games, I wishlisted this:

http://twomammoths.com

Oh, I do too! Looks cool. Looks like an awesome game for a rainy day.

Wishlisted. If you’d like to try something similar, but more chess-like, there’s Khet 2.0

Magi is part of the weekly Steam sale:

I remember reading about this one yeaaaaars ago. Did anybody play it and have some thoughts to share about it?

Heat Signature by Tom Francis (Gunpoint) is releasing on 21st September. I can’t wait to play this.

Me neither! Super excited!

Puzzle game lovers need to keep their eyes open for this one:

Steamworld Dig 2, comes out September 22nd!

Out tomorrow! Super excited. Watched a Let’s Play and it looks pretty polished.

Insta-buy. And it’s on the Switch!

I think several folks here will be all over this one. It will be my vote for next Wed. since it’s out this Thursday.

Tom might beat our vote, if he stops streaming MMORPG on fridays.

I think he mentioned possible Guild Wars play for Friday.

Playing Heat Signature now. So far, it’s Hotline Miami meets Spaz.

Does it take the best things from both?

Too early to say.