Little Indie Games Worth Knowing About (Probably)

Cool, I thought it looked interesting as well, going to keep this one on the radar.

This is a day 1 buy for me.

Edit: This is crazy! Into the Breach and Space Tyrant are both launching together on the same day!? How am I supposed to get anything done, or sleep…

Hey - just wanted to mention that Octogeddon, a new game from George Fan (creator of Plants vs Zombies) is releasing on Steam tomorrow, Feb 8. Here’s a little interview -

I remember playing that little freeware of his. Never thought it would turn into a whole thing!

http://ludumdare.com/compo/2012/08/30/octogeddon-post-mortem/

-I’m really happy with Octogeddon, I’m considering fleshing this out into a full game.

Guess he did.

Stop posting games guys, my wishlist is too big!

Ooh. Thanks for this.

Visually Stunning!

A bit earlier up in the thread we mentioned Kona and Fidelio Incident, two games far too obscure to have their own threads even on here.

Having played a bit of both, Kona is definitely the superior game for me. It’s a nice, moody, murder mystery with weird undercurrents. Fidelio Incident is clearly in thrall to Dear Esther and has some terrible design decisions. Very pretty and lovely music though. I am not sure I could heartily recommend either to be quite frank, but Kona feels the more solid experience to me, even though it’s a bit rough round the edges.

I’ve been following the artist/developer on Twitter for a while and it’s been fun to see his work evolve.

https://twitter.com/OskSta

Free Puzzle for existing owners!

Ooh, thanks for the heads-up!

Thanks for the heads-up!

Slasher’s Keep. This new indie crpg entering EA might just be worth checking out. I kind of like the art style and it appears to have humor. I’m pretty interested.

New game coming from 10tons! This time, instead of shooting zombies like in Crimsonland, you’re a necromancer CONTROLLING A HORDE OF ZOMBIES.

Can’t wait!

These guys are really cranking them out.

10tons in 2022: the zombie horde is the dark thoughts of our own minds.

I know, I love it. Been enjoying pretty much everything I’ve played by them.

Cripes, another one?

They need their own game Developer thread, just to pool all their game releases. :p

Do it.

Maybe if I get time today…

On topic… Crossing Souls is out today, I recall @tomchick enjoying it when he streamed it a few weeks ago.