Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

I missed the vote but it was a little thrill for me to see an Infocom game getting streamed. I realized while I was watching that I had played it, some aspects were familiar, but I couldn’t remember much of the game. I may never have beaten it, some of their games just defeated me.

You mentioned during the stream that you just don’t care for adventure game logic, and that’s fair. There’s definitely a mindset involved in playing through them, and my adventure game muscle has definitely atrophied - I had trouble getting through Full Throttle Remastered recently, and I remember just blazing (ha!) through that one twenty or so years ago. But going back to them is almost like wrapping in an old blanket, or eating comfort food. Newer puzzle type games also give me that feeling too though, I find. Stuff like The Room on iOS or The Witness or the Layton games on handheld. They’ve just boiled the old adventure games down to their essence and give you that little rush of victory without much story wrapped around it.