Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Darn it. Fixed it now. :)

It’s Friday and tonight Tom is streaming A Hat in Time - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday evening and tonight Tom is streaming A Hat in Time - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I first read that as James Carville and thought - how’d Tom pull that off.

It’s Request Wednesday and tonight Tom is streaming Stardew Valley - Steam link

Stardew Valley was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

It’s Friday and tonight Tom is streaming Spintires: Mudrunners - Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

It’s Monday evening and tonight Tom is streaming Spintires: MudRunner - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Tom is doing a little bonus streaming of the new Assassins Creed on Twitch which you can find here.

Wow, it’s maddening to not be able to join in the conversation. I guess I’ll have to sign up on twitch one day.

Eventually you get sucked in.

Wow, things get rough on Twitch when the general population shows up.

It’s all because Tom steals games before release to review them, as I learned yesterday on Twitch. :)

Really enjoyed the AC Origins stream last night, too bad I had to get to bed early.

You have to admit, it’s rude when some f*cker steals a game early and refuses to give everyone else in the world a free copy. That’s just science.

I noticed the text comments were very delayed on twitch yesterday, like 30+ sec, and it made game suggestions or comments very hard to follow. Was that twitch or the ps4 or the 100+ watchers, or what?

It’s twitch that has a delay. It can be longer or shorter, but I think that’s the default.

Whenever you stream a game on Twitch (happens EVERY TIME) that isn’t out yet, at lest one person shows up and hates on you. Then, another 10 show up and go HOW DID YOU GET IT?>!?!

It’s not just rude, it’s fucker bullshit.

2.5 hours must be the longest stream I’ve seen yet. I suspect Tom might have been enjoying the game more than he let on. When he collapses from exhaustion and they pry the controller out of his cold, dead hands he’ll say “I guess I’d give it three stars.”

Yeah! I hate fucker bullshit!

Agreed on the long stream being pretty telling on what Tom thinks of the game even if he remains a bit tight lipped. Some nights are pretty short.

Seriously, I could have watched Bloody Boobs for, like, an hour at least. I feel cheated.

It’s Request Wednesday and tonight Tom is streaming Clive Barker’s Undying - GOG link

Clive Barker’s Undying was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

When is this Hat in Time thing coming out that Tom keeps streaming? How come I’ve never heard of it?

It’s been out for a while. It even has a thread on Qt3!

-Tom