Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

NEGLIGENT SUICIDE

They ran out of ink for the giant rubber stamp that says “DUMBASS”

It’s a Monday bonus stream! Tom is streaming Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Steam link.

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Who won request Wednesday? :)

Avernum: Escape from the Pit.

Eh… ok then. :p

What I saw last night of the Kingdom Come: Deliverance stream looked really cool. But I had to go to bed pretty soon into the viewing.

Did Tom get to a part where he got to try the combat? How did it look? How did it feel Tom?

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Avernum: Escape from the Pit - steam link.

Avernum: Escape from the Pit was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Oooh Tom picked a good one for tonight! :D

Type faster @marquac

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Satellite Reign- Steam link.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Well, at least the Jurassic Park Pinball Mayhem lived up to its name!

-Tom

Watching this one again, as I felt I hadn’t caught half of what was going on at the time. What a fun stream.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Bayonetta! - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

The tyranny of vote #1 continues this week I see. Heh. Vote early and often.

What won ReqWed this week?

This:

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming OKAMI HD - steam link.

Okami HD was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I am the best at painting. The best.

-Tom

truth

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Into the Breach - Steam link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.v