Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

YouTube seems to have changed some things. YouTube Gaming seems to have been separated from normal YouTube. It was asking me if I wanted to merge my subscriptions when it’s the same account for both. Very strange.

Too bad @KristiGaines couldn’t join us on Twitch tonight. She was missed!

Gah, I can’t type into chat, since I don’t have an account. I can still watch though.

I was right there with you the whole time! But I had no idea what I was doing.

When there was one set of footprints in the Twitch chat, that’s when I was carrying you.

At the risk of pointing out what you already know:

Go to https://www.twitch.tv/settings/profile

Scroll down to Username and see if it says you may update your username.

Click the little pen icon and enter a new name. They have to be unique because they’re a stream URL.

Twitch%20Username

Probably won’t make it online for tonight’s stream. Someone make sure to mention that Tom is really good at what he is playing. ;)

lordkosc is really good at missing live streams.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Call of Juarez: Gunslinger - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

Normal YouTube stream is working. You can find it here.

The YouTube issue still seems to be present. Can anyone else see the YouTube stream? It doesn’t show up for me. Did the jerks at YouTube change something?

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Wow, a blast from the past! I’ll check and see if I can catch the YT stream.

Today’s Request Wednesday livestream will be delayed until Friday. And instead of livestreaming today at 6pm Pacific, I’ll be livestreaming a SPOILER-FREE livestream of a game yet to be specified at 4am Pacific (aka super late Wednesday night/super early Thursday morning).

-Tom

He is the best at nondisclosures.

Well, you Eastern Time Zone folks enjoy, then, because I’m going to be in the arms of Morpheus at 4 AM tomorrow.

Ooooh, Playdek’s Labyrinth port??

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ElderlyCelebratedHypsilophodon-small.gif

No Wandersong for us tonight!

4 am Pacific? That’s some difficult math.

Is it Rebel Galaxy Outlaw?!

I think there are a few outlaws in it…

I believe it translates to “too damned late if you have a day job.” I’ll enjoy watching the recording when it’s posted, though.