Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

We should have had aa drinking game on how many times he got blown up.

Truly we would have had a respectable drink or two.

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming Terraforming Mars - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Stellaris - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Stellaris was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

tenor

It wasn’t that bad LK. Tom actually did a rant for 20 secs. I had to hold my hands to my dogs ears.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Stellaris grand strategy space game by Paradox discussy thingy thready thingy

I really wish Tom had waited for the new update to get some patching and development time. It’s a sad reality of PDS’s development model that these things have to be out to the public for awhile, often months, before they’re really brought up to snuff. The best solution if you don’t want to be a beta tester is to wait awhile before playing. No, you shouldn’t have to, but it’s the way it is. The end result is usually worth the wait, I find.

Yeah, Tom made a mistake expecting that 2.5 years of support will make Stellaris a good game, it should have been 3 years. That’s the sweet spot!

A major overhaul on this scale is functionally a new game, but go ahead and be snide if that makes you feel good.

You can also tell me that they didn’t have much resources or they didn’t have enough time. It changes nothing, they brought it on themselves. All that matters is that after 2.5 years of development and selling additional content for the game they have me play an unpolished inconsistent mess with impotent AI. If you’re giving them a pass because of some reasons then be prepared to pay for new features for unfinished product forever.

You’d have a point, except that prior to the most recent update the game was in fantastic shape and the AI was the strongest its ever been. Then they basically ripped out a third of the systems and replaced them with new stuff, so yeah, it’s going to take awhile to tune that. Should it be better tested before launch? Hell yes, but I already said that. You’re willing to put up with it or you aren’t.

Also, this whole conversation in hilarious. The folks in the Stellaris thread think I’m too hard on Pdox, you think I’m too easy on them, I must be doing something right.

Probably!
I check out Stellaris after each big update and always remain underwhelmed. Perhaps it’s a game that will be fine after they finish with it.

I sincerely hope so - on that I guess we can agree!

Hmm so what are we watching tonight Vin? Do you know?

Lets hope there is fishing!

Also pixels!

Maybe BELOW?

Fishing? Oh below would be interesting. That game looks super creepy.

Best played at night no doubt, with a pet in the room that randomly attacks your legs and makes you jump.

Just this poor cocker spaniel --but he will jump if Tom yells!

(I’ll take him out now and see you in a few)

It’s not Below…

ITS BOOK OF DEMONS!

where is mah like buttttton…