Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

What won the vote last night for Wednesday? I was under the weather and unable to stay awake to come on.

DMC5 - Tom will be so bad at this game but luckily he will have cutscenes to distract us from the embarrassment.

Oh my!

Well you never know, maybe he will spend all day today, honing his skills. :)

Oh cool, I watched McMaster play a little of that over the weekend, it looked like fun. Did you know that dude’s sword has a motorcycle throttle? That’s so awesome.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Devil May Cry 5 - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Devil May Cry 5 was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

It’s Friday night and tonight Tom is streaming Heretic Operative - Steam link

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

How did I miss this? I need to check it out

It’s time for even more Friday night streaming. Tom’s doing a no Tomsplaining stream of Devil May Cry V - Steam link

It’s Monday and tonight Tom is streaming The Division 2 - Epic link.

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

There should be an Ace Combat 7 livestream starting right now, but I’ve been starting at a “Getting Windows Ready, Don’t Turn Off Your Computer” screen for over ten minutes.

So, uh, at what point do I turn off my computer anyway…?

-Tom

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Ace Combat 7 Skies Unknown - Steam link

Ace Combat 7 Skies Unknown was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

My request – having probably been present for almost a year for Toms streams (which I love)… is that he gets rid of that Tampon add front music. Try being a girl and having to actually wear a tampon. It isn’t funny nor is it light. Perhaps something different would be better.

Just a suggestion Marq,

I fully support that sentiment. I have no say on the opening music though. It would be nice if it was changed.

Okay, I’ll get something else to go there. But in return, you each have to watch Wrong Cops ten times.

EDIT: The IMDB synopsis up there is a spoiler. Don’t read it.

-Tom

Alright. I’ll watch Wrong Cops on Friday evening and post in the Wrong Cops thread as proof that I kept my word.

Oh I think I can do that… at least one time. Sry to be “That girl”…and thx marq.

Gah, uh, maybe don’t watch Wrong Cops. It’s not for everyone. In fact, I’m pretty sure it’s not for most people.

-Tom

I was surprised watching the Ace Combat 7 stream last night how casual the game seemed.

The game is meant to be casual but intense. The latter part didn’t really come through. I might record a counterpoint video tonight.

(Marq do I still have to watch “Wrong Cops” and … if so --where can I get it? Is it on Amazon?
)