Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

Good evening everyone. This is a heads up that tonight’s steam has been postponed until tomorrow.

0 Likes

But what if…

0 Likes

Well if we’re going to do that…

0 Likes

0 Likes

I quit my stream early and raided Tom with 9 people to read that message.

0 Likes

itz ok, I still have 15 mins left of the Aliens podcast

0 Likes

Sorry about the last minute postponal. I’ve been flattened by serious nausea and a headache that’s either something I ate or a flu kind of deal. I was going to try to stream Objects in Space, but I even felt horrible just sitting at the desk. And by postponing until tomorrow, I can stream Generation Zero, Outward, or the new State of Decay mode.

-Tom

0 Likes

Get well soon Tom

0 Likes

Hopefully you are using leech therapy, I’ve read in many medical journals from the 1800’s that it is effective at curing many ailments.

:)

Get well!

0 Likes

Feel better soon, Tom!

0 Likes

Has he been checked for Lupus? It might be Lupus.

0 Likes

Wait — isn’t today Monday?

Hope you get better Tom! I vote for any of three for tonight! (ohhh Swedish apocalyptic …… that’s got to be kinda cool)

0 Likes

Aw man I don’t know, Generation Zero sounds like the least interesting of that bunch. But also one I’m unlikely to play, so possibly more fun watch.

0 Likes

Rest up Tom. See you on Friday.

0 Likes

I’m still feeling queasy, so I won’t be streaming today. But I’ll start tomorrow at the regular time and do a Request Friday drawing at 7pm. That should give some of you time to think carefully about your Sekiro votes.

-Tom

0 Likes

That Swedish apocalypse seems weirdly fun. I wonder how the gun play is? I went ahead and bought Far cry: Purple Flowers.

Tom --and you would be surprised how I know this --health is the most important thing. I think YOU know that for sure. Take care and we’ll see you when we see you.

I have to do some astronomical research so I can make Vin mansplain astronomy to me anyways (lol). Or “Astronomy professor splain”

(I am kidding Vin).

0 Likes

If Tom keeps skipping streams, I might actually finish a video game!

D:

0 Likes

(LK you finish a bunch – I am way behind)

0 Likes

You were explicitly told to feel better and get well soon, Tom. You’re not following instructions. Get on it! :p

0 Likes

Happy Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming State of Decay 2 - Web page link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The Request Friday draw will be held tonight at 7:00 PM Pacific time

0 Likes