Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Good evening everyone. This is a heads up that tonight’s steam has been postponed until tomorrow.

But what if…

Well if we’re going to do that…

I quit my stream early and raided Tom with 9 people to read that message.

itz ok, I still have 15 mins left of the Aliens podcast

Sorry about the last minute postponal. I’ve been flattened by serious nausea and a headache that’s either something I ate or a flu kind of deal. I was going to try to stream Objects in Space, but I even felt horrible just sitting at the desk. And by postponing until tomorrow, I can stream Generation Zero, Outward, or the new State of Decay mode.

-Tom

Get well soon Tom

Hopefully you are using leech therapy, I’ve read in many medical journals from the 1800’s that it is effective at curing many ailments.

:)

Get well!

Feel better soon, Tom!

Has he been checked for Lupus? It might be Lupus.

Wait — isn’t today Monday?

Hope you get better Tom! I vote for any of three for tonight! (ohhh Swedish apocalyptic …… that’s got to be kinda cool)

Aw man I don’t know, Generation Zero sounds like the least interesting of that bunch. But also one I’m unlikely to play, so possibly more fun watch.

Rest up Tom. See you on Friday.

I’m still feeling queasy, so I won’t be streaming today. But I’ll start tomorrow at the regular time and do a Request Friday drawing at 7pm. That should give some of you time to think carefully about your Sekiro votes.

-Tom

That Swedish apocalypse seems weirdly fun. I wonder how the gun play is? I went ahead and bought Far cry: Purple Flowers.

Tom --and you would be surprised how I know this --health is the most important thing. I think YOU know that for sure. Take care and we’ll see you when we see you.

I have to do some astronomical research so I can make Vin mansplain astronomy to me anyways (lol). Or “Astronomy professor splain”

(I am kidding Vin).

If Tom keeps skipping streams, I might actually finish a video game!

D:

(LK you finish a bunch – I am way behind)

You were explicitly told to feel better and get well soon, Tom. You’re not following instructions. Get on it! :p

Happy Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming State of Decay 2 - Web page link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The Request Friday draw will be held tonight at 7:00 PM Pacific time