Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

It’s Friday night and tonight Tom is streaming Pathway - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

That was a great stream for a LOT of reasons.

Please elaborate. I only was able to watch for a few minutes.

The stream convinced me that I should probably play Renowned Explorers (do I still have to drink?) instead.

Well, for one it was established that Pathway seemed not as good as the first impressions. But I think I refer to some great astronomy stuff, there was discussion about the failed Israeli moon shot and a review of the black hole picture and some Tomslaining about why pathways didn’t cut the mustard. Vinraith and LK were vocal. Frankly it almost made it to classic.

It’s Monday and tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming State of Decay 2 - Windows link.
With guest host and co-op partner Jason McMaster!

The draw for Request Wednesday will be held tonight at 9:00 pm Eastern so why not stop by before that and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Thank you @lordkosc!

Happy Request Wednesday! I am late to post this and I dunno where @marquac is!
Tonight Tom is streaming Sunless Skies - Steam link

header

Sunless Skies was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I’m going to be AWOL for most of the next month or two.

It went well LK and TY for being what you do.

Marq = awol for two months? Why we will be stuck with LK and then he’ll want me to do stuff…

Maybe the best way to say this is : I will help LK any way I can. Do what you gotta do. And you know everyone will miss you terrible.

No worries, we just have to make sure Tom remembers how to take votes, if neither of us is on. ;)

I just copy paste the words “Guild Wars 2”, right?

We’re missing you, Marquardson! If I had a nickel for everyone time someone was, all, “where’s Marquardson?”, I’d be able to buy a fancy greenscreen studio like McMaster has going.

-Tom

4 dollars?

Wait , McMaster upped his game? I have’t had time to watch any streams in the last week or so.

Whats next? Will he will be adding intro and exit music for his streams, and perhaps a middle intermission ad segment where he tries to sell us “as seen on tv” products.

lol Jm had a super fun stream “War Z” – I am not sure you can play that game without it being a super fun stream. Literally thousands of zombies died…

If I had been there, it would have been tens of thousands!

-Tom

Certainly more deaths, not necessarily zombies. ;)

Burnnnnn from @Chappers