Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

I enjoy watching Tom play this, but his city looks so messy. :p

The move tool is a god send in this if you want nicer looking cities. :)

My campaign main island below, and I am still tweaking placements, I fear the potato farms will need moving. Get the shovels!

Wow, those cities are so neat they actually look boring. Like London in real life.

London boring? What you talking about Willis?

That made me chuckle. Chapeau to you, Alex.

Good heavens LK that is impressive. Look at those wheat fields!

Tom did have some very pretty ships and shore batteries…

Anno certainly looks good.

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight (in 30 minutes) our very own monster slayer Tom Chick is streaming Dauntless - Website link.

Dpic

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Dauntless was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

LK I thought that went surprisingly well. Dauntless is a serious game. I was sure it was some goofy free to play multiplayer thing. But you know it really looked pretty ok.

I thought it looked bland and stupid. Especially in stark contrast to the brilliance of the One Finger Death Punch intro and outro.

I would agree with bland.

Today is Friday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Day’s Gone - PS4 link

NO TWITCH TONIGHT!

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting is open for Request Wednesday! If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I am headed to bed, moar vote taking on Monday. :)

Tom is still streaming the Zombie Biker game! No it isn’t great…But he is killing zombies in wet environments

Surprisingly == he didn’t kill a lot of Zombies In the PS4 “Biker Zombie” game. (“Day’s Gone”)

But he played it well. Watch that stream … we had a lot of other topics as Tom killed zombies… or avoided them. And then killed some.

Get back to work! Or I’ll go tell Cyrus!

-Tom

Lk went and had a sandwich or something. Left me in charge. I sold the site to some Russians … Marq came back and saved the day,

Are there no zombie hordes in days gone at all?

uh no … there are a few zombies. But in the games defense-- they can kill players,

(I was being kind on players because they killed Tom a few times…)

cyrusthevirus

YOU JUST GOT CYRUS’D