Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!

Some things never change

Its like after 10pm, it goes all QT3 After Dark. ;)

Happy Monday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming The Division 2 - Ubi link.

images

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday. The winner will be picked tonight at 10pm eastern.

Enjoyable Division stream tonight. Come back on Wednesday for :

header

… are closer than they appear? Did I just spoil the game?

I am all in on this! (Lk what is this again?)

Some kind of space submarine game according to Brian Rubin’s comments on Steam.

@scharmers described it as “Red Storm Rising combined with Privateer, in a deliberately low-fi presentation. Highly recommended.”

The official description is: “Objects in Space Objects in Space is a retro space game centred on 2D point-and-click stealth action in a massive open world. Players have their own customisable ships and can meet people, become a trader, bounty hunter, explorer, scavenger or all of them at once.”

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Objects in Space - Steam Link

09a5569fadd5bad8edf3f6314d22a3d879ad6698

Objects in Space was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Nobody told me I was going to listen to Tom doing his Mario impression!

It’s better than his British accent

Gonna be late / might not even make it tonight. So…
@marquac @vinraith @KristiGaines
Make a post when the stream starts so people don’t forget.
Remind Tom he is really good at whatever he is doing. :)

I should be able to make the post.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Islanders- Steam link

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I am here and … oh ok … our Toronto Raptor got it first… O Canada! (thx Marq!)

Nice work @KristiGaines trolling @tomchick so subtly, I’m so proud of you.

Oh man, did I miss that I was only able to stay awake for about an hour last night when I got home. I gotta watch the re-cap later.

It was during the first hour Bob, Cherry Nobyl

Ah ok. :)

Well, honestly I didn’t mean too. I was just trying to correct the spell check. I hope I am not in trouble … (again)