Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Tom didn’t want to compete with Chappers, who is streaming on Steam.

Exactly! And tonight was the night I was gonna figure out how to give them pyramids out on twitch.

I am watching AC play Islanders on stream.

Thanks for watching, that was my first stream, albeit brief.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Total War Three Kingdoms - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

Total War: Three Kingdoms was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I haven’t seen an announcement yet but …uh… well, it’s those streams above and I think Tom may still be playing Pillars of Eternity 1. But not sure. There are zombies in that game, kinda.

(I think I am supposed to do this after I got promoted from “silly lurker” to “semi-watcher.” Sorta a Pillars inside joke there) Heh, well I forgot Hazy’s vote last week so I may be demoted anyway. But I will be chatty about my latest audible book!

Maybe Tom will stream some HOB so we can stop voting for it. :P

Hob can never get streamed it is cursed! (HI LK --look --I did my job sorta)

Happy Monday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Earth Defense Force 5 - Steam link

header

You can find the Twitch stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday. The winner will be picked tonight at 10pm eastern.

(Oh tg someone who knows what they are doing showed up…!)

Giant ants and shooting? Ok by me.

Aw, Tom got all sweet at the end and I missed it because I was playing My Time at Portia which, ironically, is Tom’s fault in the first place because I learned about it due to his stream.

Also, really pleased we’ll get to see some FoG:E.

How is that turning out? I feel like I barely scratched the surface, but I’m wondering how much staying power it has.

-Tom

Well, at the moment I’m finding the whole thing oddly compulsive. It helps that the world itself is actually pretty interesting once you get a read on what’s going on. It’s probably my favorite “time management” game of those I’ve played - I enjoyed Rune Factory back on the DS but bounced right off Stardew Valley. Building is more fun than farming, apparently, at least for me. It’s just frantic enough in terms of deadlines to keep me invested, and there’s a lot of diversity in what you can do. There’s also a really substantial sense of progression in just about every aspect of the game.

Plus, it has (wildly profitable) fishing and a cute adoptable dog, so how bad can it be?

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Field of Glory: Empires - Steam link.

header

You can find the Twitch stream here.

Field of Glory: Empires was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

That went well. I linked a bunch stuff but … but I am pretty sure I was too slow. That said… Tom played the hell out one turn. He DID make it to combat (battle) and then proceeded to play the heck out the next turn. There you go LK I am being nice!

What did Tom think of it (if you watched the stream)?

He reaaaaaaaaly liked it. Took him 2 hours to take 3 turns due to the maximum-tomsplanations. Also many many mentions of the digital manual and its in-depth-ness.

Cool. I keep teetering on getting it. Finding out I had to get a new hot water heater installed for around $1700 doesn’t help :-) That isn’t a fun way to spend money! Maybe I should have just forgone showers :-)

This is like $80 , big savings over that water heater.

shopping