Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

chicks

So OP!

Chick Party!

-Tom

No new thread for all the new Overdungeon owners after that bonkers stream? I am disappoint.

I’m waiting for it to come to Switch.

I don’t think playing it in any way can catch the same amount of fun that I had watching Tom’s stream.

I don’t know, Lilith looks like a lot of fun (currently watching yesterday’s stream on a Twitch replay). This better live up to all the hype.

Shout out to all the other Overdungeon [insert Chinese letters here] fans, yo!

-Tom

I love Lilith’s janky 3d model boob physics. And she has a great strut. Cosplay Expos can’t get here soon enough.

This morning I only made it 20 minutes into the stream replay though, but now I can watch the rest and see how C-C-Crazy things get.

So far the game reminds me of a single-player Minion Masters, except less predatory towards a player’s bank account. But I haven’t actually seen enough of the game to see how things differ.

@marquac are you around tonight? I might be late. D:

I’ll be there, @lordkosc.

Happy Monday! Tonight Tom is streaming Din’s Legacy - Steam link.

header

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

So gosh what are doing?

oops! sry nvm.

Sorry about my late minute request Wednesday game. Pretend it wasn’t there and go with that other selection. What I like won’t translate well to stream, I’m sure.

You can’t withdraw. Live with the consequences for the rest of the stream crowd’s lives!

From @alpacalover75

You’re beautiful!

@egyptianflaxboy disagrees, from what I heard.

A win is a win.

The stress is killing me. I can’t take it. The stream will be a disaster and everybody will hate me because of it.

C’mon, it’s not like you picked Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy! Heck, I’m curious about what this thing is. “Someone Besides EA/Maxis Trying Spore” doesn’t sound like a bad idea to me.

-Tom