Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

Happy Friday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming… Indivisible - Steam Link

header

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam, a few games on EGS, or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Tonight’s stream brought to you by:

Tapirs in lace panties.

Sung to the tune of:

Happy Monday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming… Red Dead Redemption 2 : ONLINE - Rockstar Games Link

download

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam, a few games on EGS, or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I would describe Hearthstone Battlegrounds as more of a competitive deck-builder than auto-battler, even though it does have genuine auto-battling elements. It’s best appreciated as a solid 8-man Battle Royale deck-builder at its core.

I love discussing genres and sub-genres, this is why heavy metal is so fun to explore.

Well, I am late. Was there a plan to come back on and shoot some people?

You missed lordkosc fawning over horses the whole time.

It was a lovely horse with a stripe on his nose!

Secret Santas take note, lordkosc probably just wants horse paraphernalia.

NOPE!

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick will be streaming: Hearthstone Battlegrounds - Blizzard link .

Hearthstone-Battlegrounds

Hearthstone Battlegrounds was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Best stream evs and for once I’m not being sarcastic. Everyone please watch the replay if you missed it live.

No need for me to send aa backup request, @tomchick. I’ve been hogging all the wins lately. Chappers missed out on Clive Barker’s Undying because it couldn’t run, but his backup was Alien Isolation - Ripley DLC. So you could stream that for him if that works for everyone.

Holy shit this is indeed fantastic, so sorry I missed it live. @tomchick you’re the best.

Seriously, best Request Wednesday ever. This makes me proud to be a Patron of yours, Tom.

Wonderful stream by @tomchick , and proud of him for using his small platform to send such a thoughtful, strong message.

You guys are crazy, this was a very disjointed autochess tutorial.

Happy Friday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming… Terminator Resistance - Steam Link

header

Most dangerous thing in the stream so far:

nade

Bah. I pulled a back muscle a few days ago and ended up medicated and asleep through tonight’s stream. I see Chappers’ Aliens weren’t on the menu, but another 80s hallmark certainly was, Terminators! I hope this new Terminator game is good, came out of left field for me. Typically, I don’t pay much attention to movie tie-in games.

Somebody needs to make a good Predator game. It’s a shame the next one is a PS4 exclusive.

Time to watch the stream replay and pretend I’m watching live.

EDIT: Just saw the grenade go off. Haha. And Plasma coil explosions are 50% as good as Just Cause explosions.

If @tomchick decides to keep the game installed, this might help. I know I’d certainly need it: